A day in hell (7)

I tugged at the dress I found myself in. The black lacey dress ended at the thigh, too short for me. The stockings were knee high and also black in colour. I had a white lace apron tied around my puffy dress. My hair was curled and cascaded down my shoulders, and some simple makeup caked my face. I was the classic maid and I hated every second of it.

I carried around a silver tray and placed drinks of various tables around the guild, I got the occasional wolf whistle as I passed certain tables. If I wasn't under the constant watch of Erza (To make sure I was following orders), I would just run away and never look back.

Natsu decided he would enrol me in a Maid cafe, and laugh as I served people. Not to mention he was getting paid for my efforts.

"Hi what can I get you," I trailed off, not wanting to finish the sentence before I heard Erza cough and glare at me, "... Master," This is humiliating.

"I don't know sweetie, are you on the menu?" The customer I was serving said as he licked his lips and looked me up and down.

"I'm sorry, I'd say you're on the menu... But we throw all of the trash in the bin out back," I kept the smile on my face and the tone of my voice consistency the whole time I was talking to him... Company policy.

"Sassy, I like it," He smirked and bit his lip. WHY CAN'T SOMEONE NOT LIKE SASSY CHICKS!! LIKE IT SEEMS WHENEVER YOU TRY TO OFFEND SOMEONE THEY'RE SECRETLY INTOIT!!
IF YOU LIKED SASSY CHICKS WHY WOULD YOU COME TO A MAID CAFE FULL OF SUBMISSIVE GIRLS?! WHAT DO YOU THINK A MAID CAFE EVEN IS!!!! Rant over.

"Look can I getcha anything? Or should I go wait on someone else?" I was trying to keep my cool the best I could in this situation, but I was struggling.

"I'll just grab a milkshake sweetheart," He said waving his hand as a way of dismissing me, I quickly scribbled it down on my notepad and walked back to the kitchen.

"One Milkshake for the creep at table three." I ripped off the piece of paper and slammed it on the counter.

"Ah, him again? He's here almost every day, he's hit on every girl here, I see he's picked you now,"  Marissa, our cook laughed as she took a chocolate cake out of the oven. "Did he say what type of milk shake he wanted?" She asked as she grabbed out the milk.

"Is snot an option?" I said, jokingly, yet somewhat serious.

"I'll just give him some chocolate," She said and started throwing things into the blender. I leant on the counter as I waited for Mirissa to finish with the drink, I was told to serve people during the breaks, but it's pretty quiet right now. "Here ya go!" She smiled and passed me his milkshake, it was a chocolatey brown (Big surprise) with white chocolate drizzled around the inside of the cup, and a mint leaf on the top for aesthetic.

"Here you go master,"  I smiled and walked up to the creeps table, milkshake in hand.

"Thank you, sweetheart! though I would like some fries with that shake." He slapped my butt before laughing and shifting some things around on the table to make some room. I was on my last straw, but I was determined to finishes this day as the best employee. So I swallowed my pride and kept a smile on my face.

"Hands to yourself master," I giggled as I covered my mouth, not because I was laughing because I was hiding my anger.

"Well, are you going to give me my drink or not b*%!h,"

Something inside of me just snapped.

"Of course," I smiled, an empty smile. I lifted the glass up, and time went in slow motion. I moved the glass over his head, and tipped it over, the contents fell out of the glass, directly onto his head, covering and soaking into his clothes,  the brown drink staining his perfect white shirt.

"WHAT THE HELL!!" He yelled in anger as he held his now milkshake drenched arms out in front of him, bits of chocolate dripping down his sleeves and pooling in puddles on the table.

"Oh my mistake," I smiled as sickeningly sweet smile before picking up the piece of mint of the table and placed it on his head "Perfect."

I ripped off my headpiece and apron, scrunching them up and throwing them on the ground, "I'M NOT PUTTING UP WITH THIS!!!! CHARGE ANY BILLS TO FAIRYTAIL" I yelled as I stormed out. I heard the managers and Erza yell out after me, but I kept going, not wanting to deal with them.

So I walked down the street in a frilly maid costume, ignoring the stares of strangers as I went. I shot glares at the people who gave me strange looks, do you really want to deal with a pissed off maid? I think not.

So, I continued on my merrydamn way, anger practically radiating from me. I could still feel the weird looks people gave me, hearing the occasional whisper as people said things to each other, but I just blocked them out. I was too tired and angry to care what others thought anyway.

As always, please remember to vote, comment, and share!

~Thanks~