Christmas time! (35)

Mega Christmas Special!!
It's about 2380 words so get a nice warm drink, and enjoy!!

Snow slowly fell over the town of Magnolia, coating everything in a thick layer of snow. The town shone every morning when the sun rose and light bounced off the perfect white fluffy snow, but as soon as the sun set, the residents of the town did the same.

Shops closed early and families locked themselves inside by the fireplace, Magnolia quickly became a ghost town at nightfall, only the occasional person could be seen on the streets. Possibly strangest of all, Fairy tail fell silent as the rest of the town did on this particular night. No partying till 3 am, no fights and no destruction... just silence.

The town was utterly shocked (and somewhat worried) when the distant sounds of yelling couldn't be heard, people all over the town stuck their head out of their windows, looking for the signs of a distant explosion or something that injured the usually rambunctious wizards. Snow fell onto the residents of Magnolia, making them look like they worked in a doughnut factory or they had spent the night as a sketchy club. People looked on in shock as the lights in Fairytail slowly went out, for what seemed like the first time in forever. One by one people slowly shook off their worries and went back inside to the warmth of their fireplaces and cosy blankets.

Of course, little did the town know Fairytail was fine, better than usual even. The roof had collapsed and snow was coming in so the guild members went home until it was closed... well most of the guild member went to their own home. A small, closely knit group all ended up in the same apartment, laughing as she huddled closer to the fire for warmth, and gifts were in the middle of being exchanged.

Erza had received various pieces of armour and a LOT of cake (not like she was complaining).

Mira had received various homemade coupons along the lines of 'make Y/N clean up her damn mess for once' and 'get Natsu to stop fighting'.

Natsu had gotten some massive amounts of food... because it's him.

Levy got some lovely, old, expensive books.

and Gray... well, you'll see.

"Y/N, I told you not to get me anything!!" Gray hissed as he snatched the messily wrapped gift from my arms.

"Just open it!" I laughed as I slowly smirked in his direction, I had something up my sleeve.

"Fine." Silence fell over the room as Gray ripped away the wrapping paper, bursting out laughing when he realised what was in it. "Oh my lord." He looked up at me with a lazy smile as he pulled out a long sparkly dress and matching wig.

"BUT WAIT!! THERE'S MORE!!" I yelled as I rushed over to my closet and pulled out a matching outfit. "Ta Da!! We're matching!!" Yes, I had just bought Gray and myself matching Elsa costumes.

He folded up the dress and put it down in front of him. "I love it," He laughed as he looked away from the ecstatic girl, he was acting like he was only saying that to keep the girl smiling, but everyone could tell he secretly liked it. "Okay, let's just move onto someone else."

"I CALL DIBS!!" Lucy yells as her and levy exchange knowing glances. They both held the same gift, a perfectly wrapped rectangular present with a small purple bow on top. "Levy and I both chipped in for this one," Lucy smiled as they both presented the gift to me. I took the present from the girls' hands and excitedly ripped off the paper.

My mouth dropped as I stared down at the gift in my hands, my eyes wide as I tried to speak but nothing came out. "So... you both had to chip in... to get her a book? LAAMMEE!!!" Natsu yelled as he cupped his hands around his mouth, I, however, was still staring at the book in shock.