Happy New Years!

Star pov
It was finally New Years Eve and I couldn't wait to see some of my family and other friends but especially Marco ever since we talked things out we started hanging out like before spending all day together and I just really hope he finally asks me to be his, as much as I love kissing and flirting around whenever we're together I still want that relationship with him as my boyfriend and me being his girlfriend..

As I get ready Destiny had decided to glam me up for the party and I let her, she told me she'll make me look like a goddess when Marco sees me and do the annual butterly waltz..wait!

I forgot about the waltz I can't dance the waltz how am I going to dance it if I don't know how? "Destiny how am I going to waltz when I can't dance?" Destiny had a blonde moment before answering me

"Why not call Marco he can teach you before the party?" I blush a bit I didn't want to tell I can't dance that's embarrassing especially for a guy that probably knows a lot of other dances "Destiny that's so awkward to ask" "Too late I already texted him he'll be over in 2 minutes"

*doorbell ring*

"Destiny! Why did you do that?!" She laughs and pulls me downstairs and opens the door "Hey Star, Destiny said you needed help with something, what is it?" I bit my lip before I answered I love Destiny I do but sometimes she's over the top with things

"Can you teach me how to dance the waltz?" I said a little embarrassed and I hear a giggle from Destiny and a chuckle from Marco "Hey I'll help you, don't be embarrassed about it"

I smiled and felt his hand interlock with mine as we walked into the dance studio in the house I took my shoes off, don't want to stepping on his toes "First thing first you take a deep breath and relax, so you aren't so tense okay?"

I giggled and took deep breaths after that I felt his hands roam my body which made my cheeks warm up "Don't worry,I'm just putting your arm in place, now your going to step forwards when I say go" I nodded and as I felt he was moving I quickly moved which caused us to collide heads "Ouch, I'm sorry" "Ah..it's okay lets try again"

I nodded and he started to count as he only counted to 2 because I would step on his toes, luckily I took my shoes before this and I could tell he was getting irrated with me "Marco we can stop, I'm never gonna get the moves right" he chuckles and lifts me up and places me on his shoes which I'm confused about

"Every time I move keep count and remember where to go, ready?" I nodded and felt weird being this close to him but somehow I relaxed and kept the beat in my head while he moved as he finished I was determined to try it now "I think I got this marco"

I heard him laugh and pull my hand as we get ready the music starts and the first move I didn't step on him and I felt accomplished that I learned when it was nearing the end Marco spun me and held me close our breathing was fast and I was near his face as I relaxed I felt a pair of lips on me and I smiled

"Thanks for teaching me Mr Diaz" he chuckles and pulls me into a hug "No problem, I'm going to get ready I'll pick you up in a few okay?" I nodded and he was gone i felt his lips on me again and it was amazing

"You guys should just date already..let's get ready okay?" I nodded and felt Destiny push me towards my room and started getting ready for the party as I finshed getting dressed Destiny said i looked like a princess and I giggled "Thanks Destiny for helping me"

As I waited for Marco downstairs my parents were heading there already as I waited I heard the doorbell and opened it as felt his chest and smiled "I wish I could see how handsome you look" he chuckles before kissing me softly "I'm alright but your gorgeous Star, ready to go?"

I nodded and we drove off and when we reached their I heard people calling my name as I turn Marco tighten his grip "Star, you look beautiful I wanted you to Cassandra, Cass this my ex and my friend Star" I felt her hand and I smiled Tom  found his other half

"Nice meeting you, where are my manners this is my-" "Boyfriend, Marco nice meeting you Tom and Cassandra" I blushed when he said boyfriend I tilted my head and look at Marco but I couldn't really tell if he was just saying that cause my ex is standing on front of me

"Right..well I hope you two enjoy the party" I said and they left and I crossed my arms at Marco "What?" "Boyfriend? Since when? Your unbelievable Diaz you really are" I walked off but he was still behind "But didn't you want us to be a couple?"

"I do but..I wanted you to ask me in a cute way.." I heard his sigh and I say down "I'm sorry..I'll be back with the drinks" he left and I was alone thinking about it..did I want to be with Marco or was I rushing into another relationship? I shake my thoughts and decide to move around as i made it to the dance floor I was pulled in as I jumped who held me I relaxed when it was my father

"Hello princess, where's your date run off to?" "I have no clue isn't the waltz soon?" "It sure is..be ready to show off your moves okay?" I hugged my father as he kissed my cheek "Run along now, dance starts in 5 minutes" I nodded and went to look for Marco as I did I heard the dj  calling all participants to the waltz I looked and looked until I was pulled into a tight embrace I blushed when I knew it was Marco "Its time to dance"

I giggled and we walked towards the middle, when the song came on i pretended it was just me and him there and nothing really mattered, the spins were effortlessly and the turns I was happy I learned in a short amount of time when the song fades I was close to his face, his breathing was fast along with mine as applause errupted from the crowd after that we just dance wildly until it came close to midnight..

Marco brought me to the beach and we walked along the warm sand and talked about things "You did well..I'm impressed" "Why thank you good sir I tried and thanks to you for teaching me" he held my hand and I smiled "Hope next year will be better for us right?" I nodded "I hope so.."

As I hear the faint sounds  of the count down I turn and look up at Marco, I could feel him smiling and feeling just amused with everything as it came to midnight we shared a long passionate kiss as fireworks flashes in the sky..they were pretty loud but I didn't care I had a guy who loves me for me and nothing could break is..

A/n sorry for late update this was originally going up new years eve but I was a little too occupied and wasn't thinking clearly whoops 😅 but I hoped you enjoyed this part theirs more to come and new book out By Chance is out and I updated today so go check that out for me and later guys!