A month of Sunshine

Star Pov
I was excited to be able to hold my baby girl without wires and tubes in the way and to be able to see her look at me. "Star you ready?" I nodded as I held on Marcos arm as we walked to the nursery, where I see a nurse wrapping Little Mandy up.

"Oh there she is..she's grew up a bit" I had tears of joy while Marco sniffles a tear away "She's screaming her head off" I giggled and the nurse saw us "Your the parents?" I nodded "We are..may I?" I asked motioning towards her "Of course..I need someone to sign some papers"

I looked up at Marco and I smiled "Alright I got this" we laughed a bit and I looked down at her, she was moving around until I started talking "Mandy..it's mommy" she stops and moved her head up and her eyes start to open "Hey there..being a fussy little princess?"

For a split second she smiles and goes back to looking around "We did the test for hearing and sight, she checks out fine so she's healthy as can be" I smiled "When is available to go home with us?" The nurse took paper work from the clipboard "A few more days.." I sigh I hoped it was today "Oh...alright I guess"

I held her close and Marco played with her small hands "Star it's just a few days, we waited a while month for this..remember we are doing this Mandy" I sigh and nodded "I know..we're doing it for Mandy"

he kissed me quick and I handed him her and I looked at them "Hey princess, I can already see your gonna be a handful" we enjoy the time with her for now..soon it will be forever.

》Few days later..《

I couldn't sleep the day before I was way too hype for my baby girl to come home and be with us. "Hurry up Marco!" I was basically dragging him into the hospital "Star relax..you're gonna pull my arm out of its place" I rolled my eyes and I can already see her being held by the nurse "There you two are..here you are"

she gave me Amanda and I smiled and kissed her cheeks "My beautiful baby..I'm so happy your coming home" Marco signed the release forms and I just looked down at my princess. I'm a mother again..to hold this miracle in my arms it's truly a blessing..I got another chance to be a mother.

"Star you okay?" Marco asked and I didn't realize I was crying "Oh..Yeah I'm just thinking about my first baby..she would of been 7 today if she still lived" Marco pulled me to his side "Hey, now you have a chance and watch ours grow up" Amanda looked up at us and I smiled "Yeah..your right"

After getting home safely, we noticed balloons and banners across the front yard. My parents and possibly Marcos were here and I didn't mind. "Guessing our parents are home?" "Yeah no doubt" I said as we walked closer to the door. As Marco opened it we heard soft talking and laughter and as soon as we see it's our parents

"They're home!" They came rushing towards us and looked at the bundle of joy "She's so beautiful" "She's a sunkissed baby, just like her father" I giggled while Marco groans "Mom.." as we took our seat in the couch Jam came towards us "Hey, want to meet your little sister?"

Jam looked hesitant but came closer looking at her, he held her hand and smiled "Sister?" I nodded "Yeah..sister" now that jam is getting older he has taken more of Jackie then Marco to be honest..he has Marco hair type which is wavy which is straight almost and hair color. Jackie is a platumn blonde and had teal green eyes. Jan just a perfect mixture of the two overall but mostly Jackie.

After everyone took turns holding the baby that all decided to leave and I was relieved but jam was staying over which I didn't mind. He was by my side for awhile and watched how the baby would act or move. "Hey come here, your the only one that has held her" he looked scared "What if she cry?"

I giggled "She won't, now come here" I placed him on my lap and held Amanda in front and helped him hold her "See she's not crying" he giggled and looks up at me "Jam what's your full name?" He looks at me "James Anthony Diaz Thomas" I smiled "You remember?"

"Yeah.." he talks fine but he barely talks with other people, I hope when Mandy is older that can talk more "did you make friends at the daycare?" He shakes his head "No" I sigh "Why?" He shrugs "No one likes me" I moved Amanda into her crib and walked back to jam

"No one likes you? Well aren't they mean..maybe you should wait until someone comes to you?" He nods "Okay" I picked him up and put his onesie on and tucked him to bed in his room "Good night, see you in the morning"

he smiles and pulls my face and kissed my cheek "Night star" I smiled and kissed his head "Night" i went towards my bed and knocked out completely..until I heard the soft cry of my child "This is gonna be a long night.."