Light headed

Star pov
Its been a couple months since my surgery and I'm grateful that everything turn out the way it should have, but I'm noticing that I'm getting frequent headaches and overall pain in my head and it bothers me but I never tell Marco or he'll worry about me when I don't want him to

"Good morning star, how are you this morning?" I look up and see mother and father eating at the table and I just feel sleepy all of sudden "Star!" I blacked out just hearing them yell my name in a panic.

When I woke up I saw Marcos face and I groan, knowing he's going to say something "Why didn't you tell me? I could've helped you" I sigh "Because you'll worry and I don't want you to worry" he held my hand tightly and had tears in his eyes "Why are you crying?"

"You almost didn't wake up.." his voice so husky that it woke me up "I what?" He stayed silent "Star! Oh my goodness your awake I thought we lost you sweetie" I stayed shocked the entire time, I didn't just black out or faint I literally almost died "I need space.." I say softly "What?" Mom said

"I need space! Get out! All of you! Out!" Everyone left and stood by the door while I looked down at me hands, and started to cry..I could've just died right here and never get to grow old with with Marco or seeing his son grow up to be a handsome young man or having kids of my own..

I cried for an hour all alone until angie came in and closed the door so we can talk "Want to talk?" I wiped my face and looked at her "What's happening to me?" She sighs

"Your blood pressure is high, and your putting too much pressure on your eyes, I know your excited about them but you have to relax and take care of them, don't want to go back being blind do you?" I shook my head "No, I don't but at this rate I don't care anymore" "Star? What's wrong?"

"I almost died..that is my issue Angie, I could've died and not be a mother or grow old with Marco or even see Jam grow up to be a handsome young man just like his dad..I'm freaking out!" Angie chuckles "What's so funny?"

"You are, star if all that matters to you then take good care of yourself..you'll live longer and healther. You'll be married to Marco have kids and whatever you just said" I blushed "I didn't say get married to Marco.."

"Growing old together kinda represent getting married?" I blushed and smiled "Alright, I'll prescribe some pills and a juice to keep your blood pressure low, please take care of your eyes now"

I nodded as she opened the door Marco backed up and I shake my head "Being nosey isn't getting you anywhere Hijo" he chuckles and I motion him to enter "Please tell me you didn't hear everything?" He smirks and sits beside me

"Growing old together? Seeing Jam grow up? Having kids with me? Nah I didn't a thing" I pushed him and we laugh a bit "How embarrassing.." "Its not, when Jam is a little older than we'll maybe get engaged and so on"

I smiled "I can wait Marco, don't rush things okay were young you know?" He nods and kissed me "I love you Star" I nod a bit "I love you too Marco" "Next time please tell me what's going on?" I nodded "Yeah I will"

A/n So I'm going to fast toward the next part..just giving you a heads up..anyways bye!😊