Strangers are friends we haven't met

Star pov
I lay in bed next to Marco as I thought about talking with my parents about me moving out. I was terrified because then they'll put things in my head that makes me want to stay and never leave them. "Star.. are you okay?"

Marcos husky sleepy voice pulled me from my thoughts "I can't sleep" he opened his eyes and looked at me with a slight smirk and he pulled me closer "Does this have to deal with your.. parents?" He asked near my ear sending slight shivers down my back

"Yeah, I'm scared I don't want to do this alone" he chuckles slightly and kisses me and I relax a bit but its not really helping "Your not alone, I'll be there with you I promise"

he sounded to caring and confident and it made me fall for him more "I love you Marco" he smiles and kissed me once more "Love you too star, now rest we have an appointment this afternoon"

I laughed and nodded "Okay" as I cuddled into Marcos' arm I drifted off to sleep,  thinking on our future and what it would look like.

As I got dressed in a losely summer dress I forgot we still had Jam with us and we needed to take him "Jackie is late, I'll drop him off after our appointment" I sigh and nodded. As we get there no one was really there which was weird

"Hey, Star Butterfly appointment at 1?" The woman typed a few things and nodded "Alright just wait until your called" I nodded and say with Marco and Jam who was sitting between us "My feet are killing me Marco" I'm in flip flops and you can tell my little feet are swollen

"Why arent you wearing the shoes the doctor recommended you to wear?" I rolled my eyes "Their ugly and I don't want anyone to get suspicious about this" he laughs and shakes his head "Would you rather have a comfortable pregnancy or an unpleasant one?"

I hate when he does this with me "Marco I don't want to play your games" he chuckles knowing he won and I rolled my eyes at him.

After getting called and being checked on I was healthy and I got a warning for not wearing the shoes, I never knew that I need it? As we drove Marco stopped by a ice cream place and bought ice cream, as we waited I see someone familiar as I do I see Janna and Tom.

I smirked seeing how cute and adorable they were acting as I kept looking the saw me and walked towards me "Hey star" Tom said as he hugged me and Janna did as well "How are you? Haven't seen you since-" "since I introduce Janna to you, yeah I'm fine buddy what about you guys?"

They smiled and looked at me "Its great, we've been having fun and enjoying life, we are going to travel soon" I was surprised, they really hit it off right "Wow, what a big step? How long are you going to travel for?" They shrugged

"Beats us, maybe when settle down or something pops up? You and Marco should start travelling to places before anything?" I awkwardly laughed at them "Yeah, we should but we've been saving up for a house of our own" they smiled "So you guys are moving in together? Thats awesome Star"

I nodded as we finished the conversation Marco came back and opened the back of the trunk and all three of us sat in the back "This brings us to our first kiss Marco" he blushes and smiles "Yeah, I got to look at how beautiful you are and the words you spoke was light" I giggled "I still speak lightly"

he scoffs and laughs "Not like before but I still love you no matter what" he leans in and I kiss him and his son looks at us and pushes his dad away from me "Jam, that's my girlfriend" he shook his head, he's been not talking as much like before, he just points or mumbles words

"No" he said hugging me "I'm not hurting her, I just gave her a kiss" Marco kisses me again and jam starts screaming which kinda alarmed me "He doesn't do that when we usually kiss?" Marco looked at Jam and pulled him on his lap

"Hey, what's wrong? Is someone hurting mommy at home?" He shakes his head "Does mommy have a new guy at home?" He stares at Marco unable to answer "Thats strange, I might have to talk with Jackie" yeah he might need to, if Jam is pushing Marco away from me something is up?

After eating our treats we head towards Jackies place and she opens her door with a man standing behind her "Guys, hey come in" we entered and Jam wrapped tightly around my leg, I wonder if this guy is to blame

"Guys this is Eric Coleman, we've been seeing each out for 4 months now" I nod as Marco shook his hand "Hey buddy, come here" Eric said as he sqauts to see Jam, but he looks terrified

"Oh your gonna hurt my feelings" the couple laugh and Marco notices Jam behavior "Jackie can we talk privately" they walked off and I sat down and nico came and sat on Jam "So your his step mom?" I nodded, because I basically grew up with him

"Yeah, I was there when he was born in an elevator" Eric chuckles "Wow, so that story is true" I nodded "Yeah, so can I ask why James is acting scared of you?" He shrugs "I have no clue, I love kids maybe he's not used to strangers?"

Maybe but Jam got along with my family and cousins that are strangers to him and he's not even my own "Did something happen? Because he has been around strangers?" He shrugs and shakes his head "Listen lady, I have no idea why her kid doesn't like me"

then it hit me, he's scared to be around kids and it frighten jam in a way "Are you scared of kids?" He looked at me and slightly nodded "Yeah.. a little, but I'm trying to be nice but he just screams or cries"

I call jam over and sit him on my lap, I tell Eric to walk and sit by me, jam immediately wraps around me and Eric sighs "Jam, this guy isn't going to hurt you or me okay? He just wants to be friends with you okay?" He let go and looks at him "Hey Jam, how are you?"

Eric hands him a low five and waits for jam to respond "Don't leave me hanging" Jam looks at him and his hand and slowly puts his hand there and moves it "See, he didn't hurt you" after a couple minutes Jam pulled Eric to play with his toys and I watched.

As I did I saw jackie and Marco smiling, so I walked towards them "They're getting along? How did you do that?" I shrugged "We all worked it out, Eric is afraid of kids Jackie maybe you needed to bring Jam with you whenever you went to hang" she sighs

"Yeah, you know you should be a teacher or something" I giggled "No, I'm okay just like to help" as the day came to an end I just wanted to be in bed just in a oversized shirt with my fuzzy socks

"I'm tired.." Marco laughs and changes into some boxers and I change as well as I do my stomach is small and I giggle as I turn towards Marco he smiles and feels my belly "Soon" I nodded "Soon"

A/n update! Lol got some time to kill so updated for you guys I may also start writing parts for others and I'll be taking down some books so I can focus on the main ones right now, so completed books stay unfinished I'll unpublished it for good and sorry for those who are new and found an interest in them.. anyways thats all I have so bye!

 anyways thats all I have so bye!