Old Flames, New flames

*Ship warning ⚠ Jantom*
A/n yeah I had to because why not?

Star pov
I woke up in Marcos arm and I smiled as I heard my phone ringing and I groan not wanting to move so Marco grabbed it and scoffed at the name which made me worry "Marco? What's wrong?" He kept looking at me and looked groggy "Its Tom" he said kinda raspy and I sat up quickly and looked at my phone

"I haven't seen him since new years... he's probably wondering where I've gone?" I was trying to get up but Marco wrapped his arms around my waist and held tight "Don't go" I giggled and kissed his head "Marco its okay, I'm not going to fall for him, I fell for you... literally" he sighs and kissed my cheek and let go and I called Tom again.

After a while we, as in me and Marco because he didn't trust Tom and to make sure I'll be fine and won't fall for him but I'm positive I won't I care about Marco a lot,  we talk about our future and about Jam and that's something me and Tom won't have "Star?" The look on Marcos face let me know that was Tom,  as I looked in never really pictured him to be a red head..

his voice so clear and low,  very tall even taller than Marco which surprised me "Tom? Its nice to actually see you"  I ran into his arms and we chuckled as I let go Marco pulled me closer to his side "I'm guessing you two are together now?" I nodded I smiled at Tom and then it hit me "Where's Cassandra?" 

Marco was confused and then had a moment of realizing he had a girlfriend "Oh,  about that we broke up last year in June.. She wanted a kid but I don't think its time for me to have one because of.. you know"  I sigh and held his arm "I know,  I understand but wow she left because you couldn't give her a kid?"

He nods and chuckles "To be honest I don't think she was the right one for me... she would get mad at me whenever I tried proving a point and it made me angry as well.. now I'm single and hope to find someone who's like me"  he chuckles and that gave me an idea "Say,  Marco why don't you hang out of Tom today and do bro stuff while I'll go to Jackie house to hang with Jam-Jam ok?" 

He looked uneasy but he'll never say no to me "Star.."  "Please.."  I begged and he nods "Okay,  come on Tom lets go hang and talk a bit"  I hugged him and kissed him "Thanks Babe, see you later"  I watched them go and I headed towards Jackie's place as I do she opens and I see Jam on the couch with a tablet

"Hey Star, Where's Marco?" I smiled "My ex is in town and I thought why not hang with him, to catch up"  Jackie smirks "I bet he made a face"  I nodded "He totally did"  we laughed until the door "Its probably Janna" oh yeah I forgot they're close "Hey,  you remember Star right?"  She nods

"How can I?  Shes over Marcos house every other day, you two should move in already"  I blushed "What? No it's too soon"  she laughs and pats my back "Relax I was just kidding.. So guess what happened Jackie"  "Aaron proposed?"  Janna nods but she looks unhappy "Yeah but I said-"  "No"

I said not meaning to be part of the conversation "Yeah.. exactly I just think it was too soon you know"  "Janna you two have been together since senior year of high school? What happened?"  She sighs and sits down and we follow too "I'm not ready.. I'm still pretty young to get married and stuff and something in me told me he's not the one"

as she continues I thought about Tom and how he's not ready for big things like her "My ex is the same"  I said and she looked at me "Really? How so?"  "His girlfriend left him because she wanted kids but he wasn't ready.. its kinda relateable" she smirks "What's he look like?"  As I was going to speak the door opened and it was Marco and Tom

"That's him"  as she looked at him she was in some trance and he was as well I hugged Marco as he handed me and Jackie ice cream and some for Jam "Hey.. I'm Tom you are?"  "Single uh I mean Janna sorry I'm just lost for words"  he chuckles "Its alright, want my ice cream I ordered too much"

  she nods and he hands it over while they kept looking at each other "So dinner?"  Marco asked and Jackie nodded "What are you making?"  "Lasagna.."  Tom and Janna moved to the living room and just talked and laughed a bit, it seemed they clicked and I was happy for him well for both

"Hey what were you doing today, I missed you" Marco said as he kissed my neck making me blush "Hanging with Jackie that's all" after dinner was served the other two left holding hands and smiling "Dinner is ready" Jackie told Janna "Um I'm going to eat pizza with Tom" 

"Tom?" I said and he nods "Yeah I'll talk to you soon bye"  as the door closed we all laughed and shake our heads "I'd say she and he moved on"  we nodded "Yeah, I give it a couple hours and they'll be dating"  Marco says as he stuffs his face "I give it a day"

I smirked and looked down at my plate and my stomach,  its been acting up lately and I have no idea why?  It could be when I skipped breakfast and lunch or something I ate that's making me sick "Star you alright?"

Jackie asked as she placed her hand on mine "Yeah"  "You don't eat meat?"  "No its not that"  "She's been having trouble keeping her food down, she'll eat it though"  Jackie nods and eats while I take small bites. I hope nothing is wrong with me.