Baby on...board?

Star pov
I woke up sore from last night's baby Shower, I couldn't stay out any longer but I had to since mother insisted on us having people bring things knowing she brought something better "Star?" I look at my side and see Marco, his eyes opened slightly as I move closer to him "Yes?"

He smiles "How you feeling? I know yesterday was a lot to handle" I sigh and nodded "I'm feeling good? But sore" Marco sat up and looked down "Where?" I turned around and pointed at my back and shoulders "Here.." he chuckles and starts massaging me and I feel good.

After couple minutes I feel a slight pain. I sat up and cried "Star?! What's wrong? You okay?" I held the pain and I didn't feel okay at all? "Marco, take me to the hospital..Now!" He rushed and put clothes on while I still had my dress from the night before "Come on"

Marco helped me but I still felt the pain..I was due for another month or so? Why am I feeling like it's time? I kept screaming and my vision was blur with tears. I just wanted the pain to go away, and never come back!

As Marco drives quickly down the highway I felt wet..I pulled up my dress and see blood and I freak out even more "Marco! Why am I bleeding?! Is this supposed to happen?! Is the baby going to be okay?!" Marco couldn't look at me since he was focused on the road "I'm not sure! We're almost there okay? Just breathe for me" I nodded and took uneasy breaths, what is happening to me? I don't want to lose my baby..not again.

As we got to the entrance Marco called nurses and ran towards me, I felt weak and could barely stand up. "Star! Stay with us!" The doctors sounded so far away and I was kinda getting sleepy "Star!" I closed my eyes seeing a beautiful field, I walk towards the tree and see a little girl with dark blonde hair and blue eyes

"Hello? What's your name? Where am I?" She smiles and stands up and holds my stomach "I'm her" she said I started crying, as i took a closer look at the girl she had Marcos mole my eye color and a mixture of our hair color "What's your name sweetie?" She shrugs "I don't know? You haven't named me yet..what should my name be?"

I was still freaked out by this little girl but then again Its my future daughter. "I'll say names you give me a bit for the name okay?" She nods "Ana?" No response "Lillan?" No response, I want down the names I could think of until I remembered a name Marco told me about "Oh I got another one come here"

I whispered the name and she smiles and nods "I love that name! Thanks mommy" I felt my heart race at the sudden name, Mommy? I'm going to be a mom if I can survive this "Tell daddy I said hi" I was confused until a bright light blinded me and I was laying on a bad staring at the ceiling "Marco?"

I look around but he wasn't there and I looked down and noticed my belly not as big as before..please tell me my baby is okay? "Marco! Marco!" I kept yelling until he walks in and rushed towards my side "Where's my baby? Is she okay? Am I okay?" I was in tears and he kissed my head

"She's fine, you went into labor a month early..she is in the icu right now" I looked at him he looked scared and worried "Marco what's wrong?" He kissed me roughly and I was so confused until he moved "I could've lost both of you" he was crying and I reached for his face

"I'll never leave you, that's a promise I made with you" he smirks and pull him for another sweet kiss "Did you name her?" He shook his head "No I'm not good with names, If you didn't make it but she did I was gonna name her Estrella which is Spanish for Star"

that sounded pretty in Spanish "When you say it, sounds really pretty but I have one come here" he leaned down and a smile was plastered afterwards "I like that name" I giggled as he took off, I wanted to see my little girl because I want to be there when she opens her eyes but that's a while from now.

After a day, I was able to see her and when I got there she's was so  tiny, I felt like crying but I knew she'll pull through "Hey baby girl" I placed my finger near her and she grabbed it, I smiled while Marco held me "I'm not giving up on you, neither is your dad" I spend hours with her in the room, I rocked her, I fed her, I even started singing softly to her.

She would move when she liked the song but would fuss if she didn't like it. As the nurses took her to her bed I want back towards my room. As i get there I see Jackie and Jam and Eric "Hey.." Jackie said and I ran into her arms "I know.." I started crying and she held tight "Relax..she'll pull through" I prayed she did I don't want her to leave me just yet.

A/n kinda sad part sorry just went through my mind and this is what I got lol hope you liked it!