Terrible Two's

1 year later

Star pov
I woke up next to Marco on his bed, I guess I fell asleep when we were watching a movie and he didn't want to bother me. I smile and move off of him and go find something to eat as I do I see a huge mess in the kitchen, juice on the floor, cereal and just anything edible "Jam..what have you done?"

I find the culprit as he has chocolate all over his cute little face "What would father say if he saw this mess?" He laughs and hugs me and I giggle "Come on and help me clean up the mess okay?" He nods as he takes my hand and we start picking up the crums and moping the floor, as i hear giggling I realized Jam wasn't near by,

I looked around and I find him him the bathroom splashing the toilet "Star!" I shake my head and grab him "Jam you can't do that, now your soaked and your mom is going to be here any minute" he pouts and looks sad "Can you say sorry Star?" I said making a face and tickling his side's "Sorry"

I smiled and kissed his head "Now, let's give you a quick bath and have you ready" he giggles and I set the bath up and get him in the tub, he's getting so big and he's almost 2 and it makes me wonder when I'll be the one to have a kid. But I push those thoughts aside knowing Marco wants to wait "Daddy!"

He says as I turn and see a groggy Marco "Hey, buddy what kind of trouble are you up to?" He kissed my head and went to brush his teeth "Well, he knows how to reach for things..I think we might need to lock up some things so he doesn't get into them" Marco nods as he rinses "Okay..his clothes are in my room, I'll make some breakfast" I nodded "Okay babe, see you in a few"

After bathing him and dressing him, I took him and put him in his high chair where Marco gave him some fresh fruits "There you go.." he laughs and eats while I grab a plate of pancakes he made "Thanks for breakfast" he kisses me "Anytime, Jam-Jam  your in your terrible two's are among us which I don't like..do you act like this with mommy?"

He gives us a devious smile and I giggle along with Marco running his hair "I'll take that as a yes.." after breakfast Jackie finally arrives "Morning guys, was he any trouble?" Marco handed him over "He was good, just woke up with sticky fingers. You owe me new cereal and nutella" she laughs and nods

"Alright, he's even worse at home..he screams and yells when he doesn't get his way" "just get at his level" I managed to say "I should steal star away from you Marco" I laugh a bit "No way, she's an awesome baby Whisperer get your own" we laugh a bit "Well I better take off, my parents are really impatient when they haven't seen Jam for awhile"

we nodded and she took off, I looked over at Marco who crashed on the couch with a groan and I follow and lay on his back "So..what's wrong?" He groans and moves his head towards me "Jam is turning 2..where has time gone?" I smirked and held on him "Hey it's going to be 2 years we've been together marco"

he lifts his head and smiles "It has hasn't it?" I nodded and I moved off so he can sit up "Yeah..and a year and a half to be able to see!" We chuckle a bit and he pulls me into a kiss "Marco?" He nods as he looks at me "Does it bother Jackie that Jam calls me Mama?" He sighs and shrugs "I have no clue? Why is it bothering you?" I nod a bit

"Yeah, well somewhat because I feel like whenever jam is in our presence he calls me Mama or star and calls his mom by her name or Mommy?" Marco shakes his head "Jam is just so used to you that your a mother figure to him, you've been there since the beginning..so Yeah he's going to call you mom, mama or by your name until he's older and then we explain what he should call you"

I nodded and held my hands "Its getting to you isn't it?" I looked at him confused "What is?" He chuckles and lays his head on my lap as he looks up at me "Feeling empty inside, wanting to have a baby?" I blushed and shook my head "Yes and no, if course I want a kid but I don't want to rush right into it" "I'll be ready when you are okay? I could be a father again?" We giggle and I miss him quick "Shut up.."

Time Skip to Jam Party~

As we arrived at Jackie's house I felt a little nervous because I know Jackies family will be there and remembering the last time I was there was her baby shower and it didn't go so well "Hey relax, you and Jackie are closer now so she'll have your back. So will i" I nod as I held the gift for Jam as the door open the birthday boy ran into my arms

"Star! Daddy!" I picked him up as he hugged me tight and he kisses both our cheeks "Happy birthday Jam-Jam daddy and Star got you a present" I kneel down as he stood in my arms as he watch his dad show him his presents "Wow" he grabbed his gift and Jackie came towards us

"You guys made it" she hugged me and Marco "Yeah, was a little nervous at first" "Hey, if my aunt is near I'll be right there okay?" I nodded and went to look for a drink.

As the party progressed I wasn't feeling well, considering I skipped lunch and was too nervous to eat "Hey you okay?" Marco asked as he rubbed my back "I should've ate something" "I told you..wait here I'll find something" I nodded and I sat on chair and I see Jam running towards me with his cousins around him "Star!"

"Hey, you like the party?" He smiles "Yeah, look!" He shows me a toy car and I nod as he hugs me and leaves running "He loves you" I turn and see Jackies aunt and I tense up a bit "Yeah..he does" she smiles and looks at me trying to remember who I am "Do I know you? You look so familiar?" I stay silent and shrug

"Can I sat I love your eyes, so bright and blue" I nod slowly "Thanks.." it's super awkward and I just hope Marco shows up "Star, I found something for you to eat.." Marco sees who's next to me and I just let him know it's okay "Marco, how are you?" "I'm fine, how about you?" "Good, is this your girlfriend?" "Yeah.."

"what happened to the blind one?" Marco kinda scoffs a bit "Your sitting right next to her" he said a little annoyed, she looked at me and scoffs "I knew you looked familiar, you shouldn't be that close to Jackies son or even her!" I was about to say something but Marco butted in

"She has every right to see my son! She's my partner and she was there when Jackie gave birth, where were you?! Don't try being all innocent now that you know the truth! Me and Jackie didn't work out, I know your upset with that but things changes and you have to face the fact that it's okay for child to have two mom's as long as they provide and be there for him! Be mad at me not at her..not to my girlfriend.."

he says and Jackie walks in holding Jam "Auntie Rose.." her aunt stood up and moved away she stopped near me and said "Sorry" and walked off and Jackie looked at me and Marco "Are you guys okay?" We nodded "Yeah we're fine" after a few minutes we start singing happy birthday to Jam.

After that we are cake and people started to leave "Thanks for coming" as Jackie said goodbye to the last of her guest "Thanks for you guys to help clean up" "No problem girl" as we giggled jam ran towards Marco and was crying and looking a little tired "Well I'll help you guys soon, let me to put this little guy to bed" we nod and start cleaning up

"Sorry for my aunt" "Its fine..honest jackie" she nods and take down the decorations and sweep up, Marco comes back and starts moving furniture back in its place as I helped Jackie with dishes and cleaning the kitchen "Star.." I look at Jackie as she turns off the sink "Yeah?" "Can I ask you something?"

I nodded a little uneasy "Sure what's up?" "Well..I'm seeing a guy" "That's great I'm happy for you" "Thanks but..do you think it's too soon for him to see Jam?" "Does he know you have a kid?" "No, I was too dazed by how cute and hot he looked" we giggle a bit "Well, I think you should tell him at least your being honest"

she nods "That's true..thanks for the advice" "No problem..hey Does it bother you that Jam sometimes calls me Mama?" She shakes her head "No, because he's lucky to have two mom's that care about him, I'm thankful you have been by both our side's and I wouldn't change it, if you have a kid I hope they see me as an auntie"

we laugh and sigh "I'm glad you said that, I'm glad we can be this close" "Yeah me too" we hug and Marco walks in "What I missed?" We both shake our heads "Nothing..let's go home" "Sure, Jackie anything else?" "No, just pick up Jam at noon" we nod and head home "Are you staying at my place or yours?" "Yours"

A/n hello hoped you enjoyed the chapter! Hoped I didn't rush things cause I tend to do that sometimes..