Shine my light

Marco pov
The next few days I was visiting star and helping her see clearly and other things she had to do before she was free to go "Marco..This is boring" she pouts and I chuckle a bit as I kissed her "Well star it's necessary since you've been blind for awhile, your eyes just need adjusting"

she rolled her eyes as she pushes me away "But I'm fine, I can see fine and the sun light doesn't bother me..why can't I go enjoy the outdoors and have fun instead of being stuck in this bland hospital room" I stood there raising a brow at her in disbelief

"Then just do the tests instead of complaining to the nurses giving them a headache" she glares at me and giggles a bit "Wow, I'm hurt Marco you said I give people headaches? Does my lovely boyfriend get annoyed with my complaining of being able to go out in the world and be free?"

She gave me a devious look and pulled her closer to me as she wrapped around my waist "No, but wouldn't it be easier if you actually did what they told you to do and just be done with it?" she nods and smirks as she gives me a quick kiss

"Thats true. Hey now that I can actually get a good look of you, I never really pictured you like this, maybe a bit more built and slightly taller" I rolled my eyes "So you have standards now? I'm hurt star" she giggles as we finish her little tests.

After a few days she was discharged from the hospital that she claimed have kept her captive, she was so glad she was going home instead of staying inside a closed facility she called prison "Thank the heavens I'm going home!" I chuckled as I drove towards her place but she had a different idea by the way she shuffled in her seat "Star you alright? You seem a little jittery?"

She completely ignored my quiestion as she looks at me with a wide grin "Hey, forget taking me home lets go to the movies!" I was a little uneasy because we're going to be in a dim lit room for a couple hours I didn't want her eyes to be bothered afterwards or even irratated for that matter

"Star, maybe we shouldn't, I don't want risk something that could potentially hurt your eyes especially in a theater" she groans and pouts at me, this time it's not a cute one like before "Why do keep doing that, sometimes it makes me feel like I'm still a little kid!" I slightly groan a bit but shrug it off, I was trying to watch out for her

As I parked in front of her house she jumped out with her things and slammed my door and left me there feeling guilty when I was just trying to protect her "It makes me wonder if this was the right thing?" as I was bout to leave her mother came out and entered my car, I was slightly confused "What did you do to star?" I sigh

"Nothing, I just told her no on going to see a movie because it might bother her eyes" her mother nods and smiles a bit "Thanks for taking care of her, she's a handful right now since she can see now" "Don't have to tell me twice, I know star is just excited but she needs to learn to not push the limits. I bet she's upset with me right now"

her mom stays silent and turns off my car "Have the movie date here, we have a home theater you guys can use..it might not be a real deal but anything to make her feel happy" I nodded and followed her as I did I saw star holding Junior "Star.." she ignores me and keeps playing around with the small pup "I'm sorry"

She placed the dog down and turn her head towards me "I'm sorry for telling at you..I just want to have fun" I nod and walk towards her while I take a seat beside her "I understand what your feeling, your filled with all sorts of unsteady emotions"

she scoffs and pushed my chest "Shut up, but I understand what you're doing for me" she smiles a bit and kisses my cheek "Thanks" I pulled her close and she snuggled under my arm "Well we can still watch the movie, your mom told me you have a home theater I know it's not the same but it's to get you put of this mood"

she giggles and gets up while she pulled me along with her into the room that was enormous, with soft velvety chairs and snacks on the side, it hard not to think was actually a movie theater "Wow never really realized how big this room was, and I was here all the time with-" she stopped mid sentence and I stood in front of her

"Star you alright?" She nods and walks towards the snacks. I was a little worried but I didn't want to risk her getting annoyed or worse sad "What movie are we going to watch?" "Um, a haunted house its a comedy so it's not that bad" she nods and the movie starts playing.

After a couple hours star fell asleep on my lap as laid on my arm rest. As i yawn and checked the time I also had 3 messages from Jackie all about Jam. I mumble under my breath and moved Star slightly off me so i can go, as i do i was spooked by her father who then chuckled a bit

"Sorry, I just wanted to see if I woke you up" I nodded "Yeah you did, I gotta go tell Star I'll call her tomorrow" he nods and I head towards Jackie's apartment where I hear Jam crying on the other side of the door.

As I knock she looked exhausted and she hugged me probably glad I saved her "He won't stop crying" "I'll take him home with me, you need rest" she nods and pick Jam up as he stops his crying and relaxed "Thanks Marco, I'm sorry I ruined your date with Star" "Its fine"

she handed me his bag and we were off, as I got home I placed the carseat on the couch and Jam looked at me "Hey little man, you can't be acting like that with your mom, she really trying to be a great mother.." he smiles a bit as he held my finger "I wonder why you don't act up when your with Star?"