Marco or Body Pillow

Star pov
After I hit the 4 month I had to tell my parents and also Marcos as well. I can't believe we haven't told them but then again, I'm a tiny person and you barely notice anything with me. "So, how are we going to tell them? Your showing quite a bit now"

I nod and smiled seeing the excitement on Marcos face "Maybe, a little a game with them over our house" yes me and Marco moved into a house together, it was hard telling my parents but they eventually let me go after a ton of kisses and hugs "Sure, like what?"

I bit my bottom lip before answering "I have no clue, we gotta think about it" he nods as we make it home from our appointment "Do we have Jam this weekend?" Marco shook his head

"No, Jackie told me she's taking him along with Eric on a trip to Florida so we won't see them in a couple weeks" I nod and sigh a bit because I won't have my little baby jam to make me feel better "That's so long..why couldn't he stay with us?"

Marco laugh a bit as he looked at me "Um, we went away for 2 weeks in a hotel in Mexico? We can manage a couple weeks away from Jam, besides he'll FaceTime us because he has to"

I nod and bit as we walked towards the house. As we open the door im almost knocked over by Lily "Take it easy girl I'm eating for two.." as I kissed her head I heard talking and Marco gave me a weird look.

"Stay here" he whispered as I slowly stood in place after a few seconds he chuckles and pulls me towards the living room to reveal our parents "Hey Star, I hope you don't mind but you said we can come whenever we like" mother said and I smiled awkwardly

"Yeah, I did say that didn't i?" She nods thank goodness I am wearing a loose dress that doesn't hold my curves because they would've noticed "This is actually perfect since all of you are here" they gave me a weird look "Really?"

Marco nods catching my drift "Yes, uh we have a game set up for you guys" I quickly ran towards our bedroom and grabbed earmuffs and ear plugs as they looked at me "We are gonna play the whisper challenge"

Marco chuckles and nods "Oh that sounds fun, can't wait" Angie said as she and Raphael covered their ears "Is everyone ready?" I said seeing everyone nod "Alright now lets begin, star" I took a deep breath and mouthed the words

"You are going to be grandparents" my parents looked at me "You are going away? Please not again" I shake my head "No I'm not, I said You're going to be grandparents"

I said again Marco parents were smiling and I told them to wait "You're going to be...grandparents? Wait" mom stood up and took off the plugs and stood up "Are you pregnant Star?"

I nodded and she had a sweet smile and hugged me "Congrats my darling, im so happy for you both" after she let go Angie pulled me into a tight hug along with her husband "I'm a grandma again! This is wonderful news oh I can't wait for he or she to be out"

I nodded as they all felt my belly, it was weird having so many people run my belly besides Marco who does it every night "Well, I would find out the gender until next month so we'll see or we will have a surprise right marco?"

He nods "Of course boy or girl, just as long as both of you are safe" I smiled at Marco and kissed him "Well, I would like to know the gender, it gives me time to get things for it and its my first grandkid"

I laughed at mom for being this excited "We'll see in a couple months" after a while our parents decided to leave and I sat on the couch with junior on my lap "Star, you have to eat before your medication"

I sigh and groan a bit "What's wrong?" Marco sat by me and I move closer to him "Am I fat?" He shakes his head "No, your not fat your growing life" I glared at him "Marco I feel heavy and huge even though I'm only 4 months and a week along, and I'm not at my full term"