♡ Love Star ♡

Marco pov
I've been staying with Star for a couple weeks preparing for all of this, but I was still a little worried and scared. She'd always tell me to believe and stay calm or relaxed,  but how can I when in a blink of an eye I could lose her..literally

The day of her birthday I took her shopping and spent the day with her singing while I played my guitar, it was wonderful hearing her voice and way she sang it could make you believe that she deeply hurting in the inside. The day she looked through her pale blue eyes and her cheeks turning a rosy pink and the tears escaping her eyes as she wiped them away before I could notice but I always noticed.

Since that day she seemed scared or even worried about this, I couldn't blame her it's the first surgery she has ever had. She's 22 years old and yet still likes to act like a child to make her feel better on her worst days. She would leave me alone for hours and come back with a small stuffed animal and it was old and was losing its color

"This is Leah..I've had her since I was 3..she's going to keep me safe when I'm asleep" I missed and looked at her as she held on my hand and the stuffed bear. As my mother came out with other nurses it was my last time seeing her like this

"Its time" mom said and I nodded and helped star stand up "Alright Star this is it" she giggles and has tears fall and I kissed them away "You'll wait for me here? You promise?" I sigh "I promise, I'll be right here waiting for you" she smiles and kissed me long before my mom called her

"I love you marco" she says with a little hurt in her voice "I love you Star.." she left through the double doors and I watched as everthing around me moved while I stayed there waiting for her to come out safe and sound.

"Marco..Marco?!" I woke up to see Stars parents and I sat up and run the sleep out of my eyes "Hello Mr and Mrs butterfly" "Poor thing, how are you holding up?" I shrug "Okay I guess, how about you?" At nods "A little anxious I just admit but I believe in my daughter and in your mother"

I nodded and noticed her holding a tape recorder "What's that?" She chuckles and hands it over "Star wanted to say something to you before the surgery so she spent hours recording it" I smiled and walked out the room to her it. As nurses and other people walked by I pressed play..

'Hey Marco I just wanted to say, thank you for being by my side during this and also for being the best boyfriend ever *giggles* and for being my best friend..I know I'm being silly but I just want you to hear me on this..I love you so much that I can't describe how extremely lucky I am to have you. I know I felt like I took you away from Jackie and all but it felt right being with you after that, I got to know you more and learned a few things from you and you learned a few things from me.. I learned you can dance really well, play guitar, and sing..all I had was singing. You have such a bit heart that i love, sometimes i wish I had a big heart just like you..I'm just ramble because I don't know what else to say because I have millions of things to talk about but I just have one thing to say and that is that..I love you..no I adore you so much you have no idea..I think that's all I have to say *pause* I can't wait to see you..
Love Star..'

I was in tears and blinked away and looked at everyone who was wondering if I was okay "Sir, are you alright?" "Yeah..I'm fine" I walked back and say down next to her parents as I hugged her mother which surprised her but she held back "I'm scared.." she whispered and I nodded "So am I.."

A/n hello everyone next part is gonna be a little confusing but you're going to understand it ☺ that's all I have to say and sorry short chapter too trying to update as best as I could