Baby Fever..

Decided to make Marcos pov since I always do Stars..anyways hope you like it!

Marco pov
I woke up on my empty bed and clothes scattered across the floor of my room as I stood up my phone went off and I groan a bit, assuming it's Jackie and Jam..I just need a break from all of it but I can't and then seeing Stars face when she wouldn't let go of him, makes me wonder if she wants a baby?

I just can't right now..especially when I have a kid and the mother I have to help. "Hello?" "Marco, hey do you want to hang out? Just us two?" It was star, we haven't really spend that much time together since Jackie had the baby "Sure..I'll meet you in a few okay?" "Perfect, bye love you" "Lov-" she hung up and I rolled my eyes "Oh star"

as I got ready I heard someone banging  on my door, I quickly put on my pants and grab a tee as I kept walking towards the door "Hang on!" I yell as I open its my neighbor Ana "Hey Ana" "You Mr when you have your girlfriend or whoever you sleep with be over please keep your voices down"

I blushed and made an uncomfortable face "Sorry..won't happen again Ana...uh are you okay?" She blushed looking at me and then I forgot I still had my shirt in my hands "Oh, sorry very rude and inappropriate of me-" "No! I mean..it's okay..you seem fit"

I chuckled a bit "Yeah I go to the gym on the days I don't have my son or with my girlfriend" she just kept looking at me "That's really cool, nice story" I raised a brow "Ana? My eyes are up here" she shakes her head "I'm sorry..I guess I got distracted..God your blessed" I backed away from her as she held her hands together

"I won't make any noise anymore" "I won't mind..uh I mean yeah no loud noises since I hear everything..I gotta go" she ran off towards the stairs and I closed my door, that was weird and awkward.
As I got to the parking lot I was stopped by another neighbor who lives under me "Oh hey Stella see your walking fluffy"

I said opening my car "Yeah..she's kinda sad that she doesn't see nico anymore" I nod slowly as Stella came closer "I also miss seeing you at the dog park down the road from here.." I nervously chuckled "Yeah..well I have no reason to since I'm busy and don't have Nico anymore" she was extremely close for my comfort and I pushed her away from me and the car

"Well, you can still go and visit me..I'm always there~" I shook my head "Stella your 17 and I'm 24..this is a little creepy and plus I have a girlfriend and a kid so why don't you focus on school or something?" She grabbed my wrist which scared me a bit "But guys my age aren't as hot as you or even kind!"

I moved away and ran inside the car and locked it "I gotta go!" I drove out of there in seconds, what I'm hell is happening with all these girls? First it was Ana and then Stella..who else is going to chase after me? I stopped at milkshake place and order a drink for me and star, I as I wait in line I heard giggling and it was a couple of girls at a small table, oh great.

"Hello what can I get you?" "Two medium milkshakes one chocolate and the other strawberry please" "of course, that would be $7.50" I handed the guy the money and I say down waiting for it "Hey.." I looked up and it was one of the girls "Hi?" "Your pretty cute.." I rolled my eyes

"Thanks..I have a girlfriend" she rolled her eyes and smirked "Doesn't matter to me" I groan "How old are anyways?" She giggles a bit "21 what about you?" I shake my head "I don't believe you are..your obviously texting your mother to pick you and your mom up, nice try though"

I grabbed my drinks and left to Stars as I get there I'm attacked by a tight embrace and a long kiss which threw me off "Hey! I missed you oh is that for me?" I nodded and she grabbed her drink "Your the best" I nod and she notices my face "Hey? You okay babe?" I shrug "Today is just weird..every girl was like flirting with me or something even younger girls which freak me out"

"tell them to get lost, you have a beautiful loving girlfriend" I chuckled "I did, repeatedly but nothing" she groans and wraps her arms around me "Want me to make you feel better...with a game of.." "of?" "Heads up!" I laughed and nodded "Of course.."

she pulled my arm and we went towards the game room and sat on bean bag chairs as she set her phone up "Star, I gotta ask you something" she hums her answers "Do you want to have a baby?" She's silent and lowers her head "Its okay to tell me, I'm here for you" she shrugs

"I don't know? Maybe I do..just spending time with a baby is giving me baby fever and I don't want to speed up the process by begging you. When the time is right then maybe I want one or until your ready for another kid?"

I nod "At least you told me, I like it when we talk things out rather then fighting with you over petty things" she giggles "Yeah..well ready?" I nodded and we played the game for a couple of hours.

After a while we ordered food and headed towards her bed on her queen sized bed "That pizza but the spot..Marco tell me again what happened with your neighbor I was laughing too much before" I chuckled "She grabbed my wrist saying I was hot and caring and guys her age aren't like that..what am I candy?"

Star laughs as she crawls near me "Maybe it's the new muscles you got, you've been hitting the gym now" I nod "Yeah, we should go together one of these days" she smirks "Yeah right, you'll kill me in the workouts" "No I wouldn't, I'll take it real easy on you"

she leans in and boops my nose which made both of us laugh. I pulled her closer and looked at her eyes "I love you star" she smiles and kissed me cheek "Love you too" I looked down at her and kids her slow and gentle and she pulls closer, our lips are in sync and I could feel her hands running under my shirt and I stop

"We aren't doing this..not now" she nods "I know but I just want to feel your abs" she laughs which makes me smirk "Star you are something else" after that we just cuddled and watched Stranger Things on Netflix "So, that girl is unique?" "Yeah, very unique and very powerful" she questioned more about the show that I ended up telling her the whole episode

"I might have to catch up, don't tell me anymore" "I won't trust me" it was getting late and I needed to visit Jam "I gotta go see Jam, want t-" "Yes! Hold on let me get dressed!" She took off and I sat there waiting for her, as she came out we were off.

When we arrived a couple girls looked at me and star noticed and clung to me glaring at the others "I told you, I'm like candy" she rolls her eyes "Your mine Diaz, nobody elses" I nod as we reached the apartment door and knock. We wait a few seconds and Jackie opens up while holding jam

"Hey guys" star looks at the baby and took him away from her "Hey Jackie, hey little jam" she manages to say as she's sitting on the couch with him "Come in Marco, want anything to drink?" "Nah I'm good, how are you feeling..you told me you were having back pain"

"I'm fine..seems Star is really enjoying being mommy" I look over and see Star placing tiny kisses on his cheeks "Yeah..it's Star though she doesn't really have any other siblings or family that are close by?" Jackie nods "Yeah, I think she'll be a great mother"

I raised a brow at her "What are you implying Jackie?" She giggles "Nothing, I'm just saying if you two do end up having a kid then you guys are set. I've seen the way Jam is with Star, he loves her and he gets so happy when she's around, he doesn't like anyone else who isn't like Star..so if she ever becomes a mom, she'll be great"

I scoff a bit and chuckle "She kinda had baby fever, seeing Jam and talking about it..she wants a kid but she's willing to wait for me to be ready" "well at least your in control..usually girls would try everything to have a kid" I nodded

"I wasn't gonna say this but, are you working out?" I chuckled "Yeah..is it that noticeable?" "Dude you've grown muscles you didn't have before" we laugh a bit and watch over Star and Jam "She'll do great" I stay silent for bit while i see star tickling jam "She will"