5th 🍻

Imagine, 30 years have passed. You're now happily married and you now have your own kids. You were looking through your old stuff and found your old laptop. You got excited, so you plugged in the charger hoping it would still work. Luckily, it turned on and you saw your laptop's background. The background was your favorite picture of ViceRylle, the loveteam that you loved the most.

Memories started flooding back from 30 years ago and you started crying. You clicked a folder named "Vicerylle" and more pictures emerged. You highlighted all of the pictures and clicked slideshow. The slideshow started and you watch each of the picture intently. More tears fell from your eyes as you watch and remember all the good and also the bad times of being a Vicerylle Baby. You remember the times when you would watch Showtime every noon, waiting to see if it would be a kota day or a hopia one.

You remembered going on your twitter account, fangirling, ranting, making your observations, and stating your feelings about Vicerylle. You would also remember wattpad stories that you wrote or read. And you remember the moments that would always gets you needing oxygen, moments that would always get you excited, the moments that would always kill you out of happiness and kiligness. But you also remember all the moments that broke your heart, moments that pained your heart, the moments that made you sad and cry. As of now, your trying your best to stop yourself from crying but you just can't. All of these were moments that stayed in your heart but left your mind that become memories.

Your daughter/son enter your room and found you crying. She/he asks why you're crying, you'll just smile and answer "Naalala ko lang yung mga bagay na improtante sa buhay ko noon na hanggang ngayon ay importante pa rin"

Vicerylle. Maybe its not about the happy ending, maybe its about the story.

They taught us how to be contented for the small moments. To be grateful for the memories. To hope even if its already a hopeless dream. To never give up, to continue even if there's no enough reason to fight. To never quit and to restart.

Some may have given up, some may have quitted but some chose to wait and some chose to stay.

They have been an inspiration to continue and to go through life, to unite and go on with pride and smile.

Maybe its destiny, that they came into our lives and its God's will for them to be our light. They've made us all smile and at the same time, they've made us cry many times. They have been a great part of our life.

In all the laughter and in pain, we chose to say "We Remain".

We thank them for teaching us to Stop the Hate and Spread the Love, to keep the faith and believe that in the end of the day, it will always be worth it.

Cheers 🍻 to all the moments and lessons. Cheers 🍻 to all the happy thoughts. Cheers 🍻 to all the bonds and friendship we've made throughout the journey. Cheers 🍻 to the family who overly overdosed themselves with Hopia, Buko and Sitaw.

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
1 892 160 000 seconds
31 536 000 minutes
525 600 hours
21 900 days
60 months
5 years

5 years na ang lumipas, that was 14th of February, year 2012. Valentines day. Nagkatuksuhan at nagkahalikan on cam with a single piece of plastic tape blocking their lips. Magkaibigan pero may spark.

Then, their loveteam gained fans. Vicerylle babies were born, We are born.

It has been 5 years. We've been through a lot pero walang bibitiw ha? Kapit lang sabi ng tarsier. Happy 5th anniversary to us! Keep on Soaring High Vicerylles 💛 Lovelots! See you all soon 💓

[Salamat sa mga matyagang naghihintay kahit sobrang slow ng updates ko. Salamat sa mga naga-add nitong book of nonesense oneshots to your reading list! Thank you for all the votes] -2.14.17

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛
VOTE. COMMENT. SHARE.