Chapter 3

Everyone seems to believe me when I explain what's happening except Sophia I'm practically frigging hyperventilating and she's literally rolling on the floor laughing dumb bitch. "OH YEAH GET YOUR ANOREXIC BEHIND OUT THERE FOR FIVE MINS THEN" she just smirks "fine I will" she accepts.

My evil demonic smile grows my friends tell me I have the smile of the devil I literally throw her out side and turn to the rest "find boards paintings pieces of metal anything block all the doors" I say and everyone obeys "TAY COME WITH ME AND GRAB YOUR BAG YOU BOSS A'S BITCH YOU'

We run toward my house packing all of the guns that were there and looted a few houses on the way we had a ton of garbage bags and actually stole a car to carry them. That's when I see her well zombie her.

I snap a picture and when we get back all except one door was boarded off so we enter. We push the table that was nearby i front of the door and look around the school everything seems to be in order. I run up to the mez that had an overlook of the library the food was stocked up here I throw the garbage bags on the table and scream to wake them all up( A/N:WHO DA FUQ COULD SLEEP AT A TIME LIKE THIS) "WAKE UP YOU CRAZY MOTHER FUGGERS" I scream "HRLP ME SORT THIS OUT" they all wake up yawning and rubbing their eyes.

The all get up and start helping halfway through organizing I remembered something "oh yeah by the way Sophia's turned" Tyler's eyes go wide ad he screams.

-------2 HOURS LATER-------

" GET OVER IT SHES GONE" Spence screams at Tyler "I CAN'T HELP IT WHAT IF YOU LOST THE ONE YOU LOVE WHAT IF YOU LOST TAY".

-------AUTHORS NOTE-------

WOAH CHILL DA FUDGE DOWN TYLER I was gonna have spence come up and confess his love for me or something but I was way too awkward I couldn't take it he's practically my brother acca-awkward