Chapter 7

When i start nodding off i hear a honk from out front, probably from one of the dead but i had to check anyway.

"Blaze stay here ill be right back" i whisper as i head out front there was a bus there it said ONE DIRECTION as soon as i got out there I saw five reasonably attractive guys

"WHO THE FUCK ARE YOU?' i said they looked up and the one with the hair do that reminded me of a skunk spoke up first.

"OI lass we're one direction we are in awful need mind helping us out" he asked keeping a good distance from me.

I furrowed my brows trying to think of what to say when i look up i met the blondes crystal blue eyes it seemed that we had been lost in each others eyes because skunk boy snapped his fingers in front of my face. I looked down sheepishly "Will you be staying?" i questioned them.

One with curly hair stepped forwards "Only if we are welcomed."

I think for a minute before deciding "fine but skunk boy and blonde are taking the rest of this shift with me and Blaze." i called out they all coming and were hugging me " let go before you wake up with a limb missing" i hiss. they moved back from the embrace. " Wait who's skunk boy?" Skunk boy asked.

"I think she means you Zayn" mutter curly before they all followed me inside.

--------------------AUTHORS NOTE----------------

Wazzup guys people are reading this a lot and i really appreciate it its amaZAYN ha sorry had too trolololo