Chapter 6

I leaned against the top of her head. After a few minutes we broke apart there were tears streaking her cheeks. "Whats your name sweetly?"

She smiled up at me sweetly "Blaze " she replied.

We started heading by securing doors as we went when we got to the mez everyone had dozed off besides Tyler he whistled at the teenage girl. I gave him the look and he backed away slowly before tripping on his own feet and face planting.

I tried my best to stifle a laugh." WAKE UP YOU IDIOTS THE MEZ IS NOT A PLACE FOR SLEEPING." Taylor and spencer both shot up terrified at the sound of my shouting. The had been cuddling to effing adorable to Ben comprehend.

"WAKE THE EFF UP I SAID SOPHIA" she jolts up, is my viper really that scary?

"I'm coming I'm coming don't get your panties in a knot" she mutters sleepily while rubbing the sleep out of her eyes.

"Off to the big gym we brought some pillows and blankets for the mats the super bigs ones in the equipment room". I order them.

"Yes mother" everyone but blaze said.

I sigh wishing I could roll my eyes but I can't because of an eye condition.

Once we had set up everything we need to come up with a guarding agreement.

"What about the boys first" blaze suggested.

"You jut want us to go first cuz your sexist" Tyler retorted.

"I don't know dude maybe we should let the ladies sleep the look tired" Spencer whispers leave to him to be the gentle man.

"Then me and Blaze can take the shift after that" I intervene.

"Than leave me alone with Taylor on the last shift????"" she asked.

"yussssss" i answer.

Michevous grins spread across theyre faces oh god.

---------AUTHORS NOTE-------

Hey wazzup guys I'm sorry this took so long but I wasn't seeing any new reads for a while so thanks for the 5 new reads and 4 new vote means a bunch two me plus some guy at school today was being a freak while i was trying to write this and he kept poking my belly and cheek WHAT THE HELL DUDE PERSONAL BUBBLE POPPED