Chapter 8

Zayn Zayn was his name. Oh well skunk boy suits him more. I felt someone staring at me I turn to just glimpse of blonde staring at me then he quickly looks at the floor obliviously embarrassed. I smile to myself lightly god he's gorgeous. Ha fat ugly bitch you think he likes you ha ha ha starve yourself get skinny then maybe he might. Oh God Oh my fucking God Athena's back again if your wondering who Athena is she's the voice inside my head the one repeating hateful words in my head over and over. I pull my lips into a straight face and keep walking.

When I pushed open the big gym doors Blaze had already pounced on skunk boy gun to his head "Are they okay Kat?" She asked boys looking at her worriedly.

"Blaze get off 'em that's no way to treat some of the last of our species" I tell her she gets off and yawns looking tired i don't want her to stay up she looks exhausted. I look at her and say

"Get to bed Blaze me blonde and skunk boy can stay we'll be good on our own" once I finished I turned to look at the rest of then you three find uninhabited beds and get to sleep" I could see blaze turn towards the two boys who were staying up with me.

"You two hurt her at all your dead" shes says to them before scurrying off to her bed "and Kat can you please sing me to sleep" I hesitated there were other people around but whatever. I run and grab the radio that had been playing the mez earlier a familiar sound coming through it.

"Hey" Blaze said"This was the song that was playing earlier i saw Blonde and Skunk boy give me funny looks

" yeah I think I remember most the lyrics but tomorrow I'm not doing this for you you know that right?" She nods sadly.

"Give you this give you that

Blow a kiss take it back

if I looked inside your brain

I would find lots of things clothes shoes diamond rings

Stuff that's driving me insane

You could be preoccupied different date every night

You just have to say the word"

I heard blonde join in in my singing.

"But your not into them at al

You just want material I should know cuz I've heard

The girls say

I want I want I want

But that's crazy

I want I want I want

But that's not me

I want I want I want to be loved by you

"I'm sorry sweetly but I don't know the rest of the words." But when I look up she was asleep I Smiled to myself lightly.