Chapter 16

Two years later.

I can't believe him I still cry at night because of him the promise ring meant nothing it didn't stop him no no nothing could've stopped it and yet people say oh love can do anything well that's bull. Something I used to think would last forever is shattered i sometimes wonder if my life is worth living without Niall without Spencer without Taylor all of them gone. Is it even worth it.

---------------------

I climb through the forest up in the mountains alone..... alone... I never really never thought of the word until now alone I used to be alone when I was bullied at school I was alone. This was different they were gone all because of Tyler, Love can stop anything bull crap. Love didn't stop Tyler from kidnapping me and leaving hem all alone. Love didn't stop him from running over Niall and love most defiantly did not stop me from killing Tyler. Love didn't stop any of that. All love did was make it more painful. 2 painful years that i spent crying thinking they were alive. Crying hoping they were alive, Crying knowing they were dead gone forever resting.

I walked up the steep cliff and pull myself up seeing a nice little cave that would work perfectly for staying the night and wandering again. I have come across many people more then once and helped them out but I have rarely talked in two years. I have told most my story and most people pity me which I hate. But I guess that's where I get my nickname. The Hopeless Wanderer. Yup I now have a depressing nickname. Well ain't that peachy. right? I am still me I joke around with the groups I come across but no one refers to me as Kat or Katharina not anymore at least, now i'm just the hopeless wanderer.

I walk into the cave and sit down against the wall. My hair is getting long it's down to my fucking ass. I grab a pair of scissors out of my duffle bag snipping it so its down to the middle of my back. I dropped the hair out of the cave it falling down the cliff.

"Kat?" Someone questioned. Crap I'm losing my mind. Now I am hearing his voice.

"Kat?" I'm hearing it again. I really am going insane from loneliness Amy told me I would eventually.

I turn around aiming my knife at whatever was staring at me I could feel it staring at me I guess when you live out on your own for as long as have. I saw your senses are better shuffling around the entrance of the cave I whipped around to stare at whoever shuffled. Some one jumped out screaming.

"EVERYDAY I'M SHUFFLING." I stared at the brunette Niall shuffling. I screamed running towards him hugging him burying my head in his neck. But soon it faded he faded. Another dream about finding the love of my life.