Chapter 11

I wish people could try and wake me up normally but NOO guess how I wake up.........

"Awwhh it's adorable take a picture" a familiar voice states

"She'll kill us if we do" another voice says. Damn rights I think to myself I grunt and roll over putting my hands under my pillow where I found two things first a knife that I had gotten from my uncle on my twelve bday not what I'm looking for and ahh my cop thingy I found on the streets.

"PURPLEMONKEYSWILLRULETHEWORLDIN2034" I scream at the top of my lungs swinging my cop bat tong luckily I didn't hit anyone and then I opened my eyes (Yes I had my eyes closed so what??) I see four frightened boys on the ground and two hands on my waist when I turned to see who it is I see an asleep Niall looking rather peaceful. I smile slightly to myself.

"So are you and hi-" Harry started.

"HOW DA FUCK IM SUPPOSED TO KNOW." I demanded getting all up in his face and shit.

"Woah calm down I was just asking I think you two look cute together." I had to laugh at this.

"The worlds ugliest most depressed and most definitely soulless red head on the planet with the worlds hottest and sweetest blonde yes EVEN MY LOGIC WAS JUST BETRAYED." I end up screaming the last half than they start smirking I've watched enough movies to know whats happening.

"He's not asleep is he." I sighed.

"Nope" Liam said popping the p.

"He's standing right behind me isn't he?" It came out a statement more than a question. The four boys nod. God damn me. HA loser he probably thinks your a freak probably thinks your a complete dumbass you stupid bitch Athena stated. Looks like everyone had already gotten Acquainted because behind them were five more worried faces.

"NOO" "NO NO NO NOO"I scream at the top of my lungs.

I run out of the gym and into the hall ways I ran til I got to locker number 184 the lock was already off so I scramble into the locker removing the small panel from the back of the locker and heading into my little save haven I had to get away from everyone sure enough my stuff laid sprawled out like it was when I left it one year ago knife bandaging and lotion laid on the small bean bag I had snuck in there. Oh god the memories.

~~~~AUTHORS NOTE~~~~

Wazzup guys I'm thinking of doing Tay Tay my cray cray bestirs POV next just so she could explain Athena to the boys thanks for the support the comments da reads da votes love you all more than skittles themselves byyyee