Chapter 13

Kats/kassy's POV

I could hear talking from down the hallway dammit Taylor if you show anyone my spot you're dead. more talking more talking and the sound of a locker opening, and a panel moving sure enough there she is with Naill, great feel loved Tay I do the one thing that got people to leave me alone when they found me in this place. I scream my effing head off

"Dammit Kat Athena this tactic only works for dumb school kids not me I'm not leaving." she said her ears covered shes knows me too well I smirk and run between the walls I run and run and run until I turn hoping i'd lost them I did but gained a follower, one of the soulless living I called them.

Crap my knifes back at the bean hags crap crap crap. Come on your smart figure something out okay that was the weirdest thing ever Athena compliment me WTF I'm officially lost mentally and physically I have no idea where I am I think I might be in the boiler room.

The zombie moves towards me in its jerky slow movements but when it reaches for me I move as it grabbed a steam pipe it's flesh sizzling against the blood boiling the skin burning it melted its hand and was stuck on the pipe. it would not be long before it detached it. I had to move fast I tried moving past it.

It's hand swung out grabbing my hair it was pulling on its arm hoping to rid of the useless limb so I let a another scream, the zombie seemed taken aback by this so I used my chance and ran again on several occasions burning myself on the hot pipes.

I see a light and a bright red bean bag chair soo sprint towards it hoping to get the fudge out of here as I run through the compartment in the hallway I see a crying Naill , Blaze ,Tay ,Spence, and Tyler with everyone else trying there best to comfort them Tay was sobbing uncontrollably spence was balling his eyes out wrapped in a little ball Naill's arms were covered with blood and he had my knife and Blaze just wasn't doing anything just staring into empty space.

I decide to walk out "Do you really doubt my skills that much?' I say trying to lighten the mood I was surrounded by everyone but blaze after I while I pushed everyone else off and walked over to blaze I picked her up and hugged her right

"shhhh' I whispered into her ear.

When I turn around Naill smashes his lips into mine wrapping his bloody arms around my waist.