Chapter 15

"WHAATTT?" I scream at my life long friend. Than I do the complete opposite of what I thought I'd do I break down and cry.

"shhh" she tries to soothe me I smack her hands away from me. then I start running around trying to lose her once I'm sure I have I go into the nearest bathrooms and cry in one of the cubicles.

•••••••••••

I wake up in a bathroom cubicle wondering why I'm here but than suddenly remember but really wish I wouldn't have. I look outside my cubicle making sure no one was there then fell down the wall balling, she was so young so fucking young and nows shes dead torn apart by zombies remnants of her body a few pieces of clothe and bones with flesh still trying to cling to them.

I got up going back into the gym "you guys must be starving let's go get something to eat" I say to everyone in the gym they all nodded obediently.

We went up into the mez and each of us got a granola bar and some crackers dry food but food. He sat there eating in silence then Naill came over to me sitting beside me pulling me onto his lap I just curled up into a ball and curled into his chest. What the hell are you doing stop showing weaknesses. I push Athena down not wanting to hear it right now.

"Guys I think we should leave here go to the mountains we really aren't a that safe here and zombies are getting in I know of a mansion that belonged to a friend of my dads up there it's big enough for all of us and we can take your guys bus thing and put all our supplies in them." I stated getting shocked looks from everyone.

AN

hey guys wow like 55 reads on this book this is really incredible I never hoped to go this far and you guys are making my day for doing this love you guys thanks.