Chapter 10

Everyone except Naill and I had fallen asleep and there where no extra beds and two people were already sharing. Tomorrow we'd have to run outside and get more mattresses i was tired and I felt like our shift had been over long ago. I woke up curly locks and louis who had been sleeping together and told them that it was there shift.

"Remember anyone wakes up wake me" i asked them. They nodded and grabbed thier guns running off.

"Theres only one bed i can sleep on the floor if you like"

He looked offended by this "No no no you take the bed i can put up with the floor." he answered.

"No i refuse to let you sleep on the floor" i was growing angry ahh the temper of the Irish i have it in me somewhere and i happen to have theier temper and stubbornness.

"And i refuse to let you sleep on the floor" he growled at me.

"What if we just share the bed because its obvious neither of us are gonna let eachother sleep on the floor." He nods slowly at this as if contemplating whether or to he should. When we slipped into bed we were on oppisite sides of the mat.

"Night Nailler." I yawn.

"Night Kitty Kat" I laugh at this

"What???" he says" I'm sorry nialler its a cute nickname" I reply

"Cute nickname for a cute girl" I blush furiously at this he thinks im cute yes cute. Ha you think he actually thinks your cute please hes just gonna call you that because he knows your fat and ugly. A small tear escapes my eye before i roll away from him and drift off to sleep hoping no one will wake me from my peaceful slumber.

-----------AUTHORS NOTE--------------

HEY GUYS IM GOING OMEGLE SADDLY MY CAMERA AND SPEAKER ARENT WORKING BUT TYPE IN KITTYKAT IN CAPS FOR AN INTREST AND MAYBE I CEET SOME OF YOU PEOPLE WHO ARE VOTING FOR MY CHAPTERS YAYY I AM ONLY THERE TILL 11 15 THOUGHH SOO BYE