Chapter 20

I hit the ground with a thud and heard a couple screams and one thud. Most likely Liam fainting. I saw someone trying to run down but I started to run and I've gotten really into shape. Guess that's what happens when the dead rise and try to overrun the earth.

I kept running the pine needles whipping at my skin distant howl of wolfs really setting the scene. As I run I ran by an abandoned Walmart. It wouldn't surprise me if it was full of gutters.

I ran through the doors and noticed my theory was right gutters surrounded the place and as I ran around the place I thought about Niall and my heart broke a little.

I let a few years stain my cheeks as I silenced the last one with a double sided axe to the back of the head. The double sided axe was personally my favourite weapon but most people these days could barely lift a gun not to mention an axe.

My worn out boots slapped against the ground. Clothes from the beginning gone. I now wore a wore out superman shirt, purple and blue sneakers and jeans that we're getting tight on me. My hair had gone considerably darker my eyes as well.

My skin once slightly greyish pale, now looks like it's never seen sunlight. I'm not going to lie I look like a gutter.

Lifeless eyes ragged clothes dark hair. I could easily be mistaken for one.

I went looking for some better jeans and quitter shoes. I found a pair of nice skinny jeans and some bigger ones. when I got to shoes I picked out some converses, black, of course because it blends in better. I started jogging down the road and I heard someone calling my name.

"Kat please stop please come on." Zayn said running at me. I turned into alley. I ran down it. A dog ran up to me. A rotty.

"Hey little guy." I said petting it. I sat down in the Alley. The Rotty came up on my lap obviously way to big to actually fit. I pet it some more and It rolled on his belly.

"Oh who's a good..... Girl.." I paused checking. "Yeah girl." I rubbed her belly some more. before she nudged her snout against my hand.

"You need a name don't you?" I asked her. She shoved her snout farther into my hand. "Roxy." A deep growl. A no. "Spike?" Another growl. Yet another no. "Princess?" She let out a yip. A yes.

"What the hell is that thing." Zayn said running over to me.

"It's not a thing it's my new friend, Princess." She let out a low growl towards Zayn. "Who's a good girl," She wagged her tail. "Yes you are yes you are." I said petting her head.

"Look Niall isn't in love with that bitch she showed up and she used to be a fan and she'd been forcing herself upon him." I stopped petting Princess and looked over at him.

"I believe you." I said.