Chapter 5

They slowly started taking care of the girl I was gently rubbing of her wrists I know how to do this because I used to cut. I was sitting next to her stroking her strawberry blond hair out of her face as my bright red hair fell over my shoulders.

When she started stirring I went to grab her clothes she was tiny so I think the small short shorts and laced shirt I found in some lockers would fit her. I came back she was sitting up rubbing her temples " hey you look like you need a shower use the ones coming off the gym okay?" She nods slightly and runs off as Tyler whistles at her changing. I came up and smacked the back of his head and closed the door to the bath room.

"She's 13 Tyler 13" I scold him

" but were 14 so why should it matter?'

"Because she cuts remember when we were thirteen and you lied and told rumours about me even though I thought we were friends then you walked in on me cutting I swear to god to anything to her you zombie food' I didn't realize I had raised my voice.

"must be someone's time of the month" he grumbled rage was overwhelming me i already thought of her as a sister and besides we might be the only ones left and one cutting or having suicidal thoughts wasn't gonna help at all.

I grab his collar and slammed him against the wall I lean Into his ear "don't touch her you lying son of a dog biscuit"

He shakes knowing I had scared him I went into the girls bathroom and saw her in the out fit disgusted "i know right but lithos isn't time to judge the slut that I got that sh't from" I had startled her and she jumped up at least a

Meter.

"You know what's going on outside the school right now don't you?" I asked her gently

She nods and then speaks up "d-did you s-s-see them?" she said gesturing to her wrists I nod and give her a small sad smile.

" It's okay I'm not gonna judge you other wise I would be a masher" she looked at me in shock as I spoke the words.

Then suddenly she ran up to me and hugged me crying into my shoulder.

------------authors note-------

HOLY FUDGE CAKES GUYS THREE MORE READS ALREADY CHILL THE OVENS BUT SERIOUSLY YOU GUYS HAVE NO IDEA HOW MUCH THIS MEANS TO ME MY FRIENDS TOLD ME ID NEVER MAKE IT PAST FIVE READS LOVE YOU

COMMENT

RATE

AND FOLLOW