Chapter 14

As I let go of blaze I walk over to Naill again and pressed my lips against his yet again. He seemed taken aback at first but then kissed me back. I can't leave him now. HAHAHA he's gonna ditch probably kill you HAHAHAHHA probably gonna date blaze or something hahahahaha I don't blame him look at you. Great shes back. note my sarcasm. I just jump back against the locker heart pounding as Athena chanted cut cut cut cut cut. No no no no i can't I won't.

I scream smacking my head against the back of the locker as blackness surrounds me.

Tays POV

God dammit Kat I know it's a lot to take but knocking your self out you know it's worse then.

"What am I gonna do with you?" I mumble under my breath. Naill looks at me dirtily

"PROBLEM BRO?" I ask him rudely.

"Do you not even care that your best friend just knocked herself out." he demanded.

I look at him. "Dude she doesn't feel pain anymore that's why everyone thought she was soulless she doesn't feel pain especially near head or wrist areas." I tell him he look like he calmed down quite a bit.

"She'll be okay then?" he questions quietly barely even audible. I nod and smile at him. We suddenly heard a bloody murder scream Naill pick up Kat flinging her over his shoulders while we run towards the scream there lies a bloodied Blaze chunks of flesh missing exposing her. You could see most of her bones it was a gross sight.

I cried a little Kats gonna murder someone when she wakes up Tyler decided to put her out of her misery and shot her head then shot the zombie. I look up at Naill.

"You realize when she wakes up she's gonna think its a joke but when she finds out the truth she probably try to murder someone so take her gun now." he nods and does as told.

Naill laid her in bed then laying next to her stroking her coka cola red hair and they fell asleep together how adorable.