A/N - Very important!

Hello guys! This will be a Kuroko no Basket fanfiction and I'm looking forward to write it since it's the first fanfiction I ever wrote. However, I wanted to mention a few things and also some kind of a warning.

This story will follow the main plot, only that the main character is my OC. Don't worry, it won't just be about love; hate, friendships, despair, sadness, anger and angst will be included too.

It MAY happen that a few characters are a bit OOC sometimes or often, but that's because they have reasons. I will be careful of course.

The story will mostly be in first or third point of view, but I will write if there are switches in the chaps, what will most likely not happen. I can tell you that most chapters will be written in the third point of view.

And now to the warning:
Please don't read this fanfic if you are sensitive. The story contains mature content, such as splatter, abusive language and abuse itself. Please don't take this as an example or too serious, it's just an invented story. I will of course warn you guys if there is going to be a scene that might be triggering.

And I added this information, but I also wanted to inform you that this story is a reverse harem. You may have drawn the conclusion because I wrote 'Various x OC'.

For the ones who don't know what a reverse harem is, it's an anime genre where the female protagonist is liked by three or more male characters in a romantic way.

Thanks for reading and please have fun reading my story like I have writing it! :)