Chapter 6 - An eventful morning

Aww, why is he so adorable?! ಥ_ಥ
Enjoy the chapter full of embarrassement and blushes!

Ai slowly opened her eyes and tried to stand up or to move, but she couldn't. She managed to free one of her hands and rubbed her eyes, then looked around to gasp because of the position she was in and at the fact that she was not alone in her bed.

She was laying on her side and a certain redhead had buried his face deeply into her chest. How could he only breathe like that? But not only that, his muscular arms were caging her upper body tightly and his strong legs were wrapped around hers so that she couldn't move an inch. Ai's cheeks  flushed dark red and tears of embarrassement brimmed in her eyes.

"Hmm... So soft...", she heard Taiga mumble in his sleep and the next thing she felt was that his big hands groped each of her breasts. Ai was about to faint from embarrassement, but she was also really afraid on the other side because of a certain male who had done the same to her. It awakened really bad remembrances.

"T-Taiga...?", she mumbled quietly and the said male tensed up immediately. He let go of her boobs in a split second and jumped away, causing himself to fall from the bed with a loud thud. He got up a split second later and fumbled his hands around in justifying and apologizing movements. He definitely didn't end up like that on purpose. "O-Oh shit! I-I-I'm so sorry! I-I didn't know that-", he yelled awkwardly and Ai covered her reddened face with her tiny hands. Well, it was embarrassing for both.

"I-It's okay... Good morning, by the way...", she said quietly and noticed that she was dressed in comfy clothes. Had he changed her clothes? She wasn't uncomfortable with that, but she was very thankful that he had taken care of her. Taiga noticed her staring at her clothes and he scratched the back of his head. "Morning. I thought that it would be better if you sleep with comfy clothes...", he said with a blush and Ai smiled as her face turned to it's normal colour. "T-Thank you a lot. Let's have breakfast", she said and the two walked downstairs after Ai opened the window of the room and adjusted the bedsheets and bed linen.

Flashback:
"Thanks, Kuroko. See you tomorrow", Kagami said silently after the blue haired boy opened the door of Ai's house with the key that he found in her bag. He put the redhead's and the girl's school bags on the floor and left after nodding in response.

He carried the girl upstairs and looked for Ai's room after taking off his shoes. Bedroom. Guest room. Bathroom. Bedroom. Yes, that was her room.
He then slowly opened the door with his foot and eyed the quite big and neat room. The room had white furniture and the walls were colored in baby blue. It was really nice and warm and a soft smile graced Taiga's lips at how tidy and clean everything was.

The boy gently laid Ai down on the bed and walked to her wardrobe. "She wouldn't be comfortable if she sleeps like that... S-So I will just change her clothes...", he stuttered and blushed madly while he took out a black sweatshirt and sweatpants. He nervously walked towards her sleeping figure and took off her white shoes, then put them on the floor and took off her socks that were covered in blood from her scraped knees.

'I hope that I won't faint...', Taiga thought as he gulped and slowly unbuttoned her white blouse after taking off the jacket he had given her, leaving her upper body in only her bra. He gasped at the sight in front of him and his hands began to shake even more. 'T-They are so b-big...', he thought and fastly clothed her top, praying that it would be over soon.

He almost died of embarrassement while taking off her skirt and was about to run out of her room to get to his senses, but the ringing of her phone made him stop. Taiga fastly answered the call and left the room not to wake her up.

"HARU-CCHI! WHY DIDN'T YOU CALL ME!? I ALMOST DIED WORRYING!", Kise yelled and Taiga had to put the phone away from his ear so that he wouldn't get deaf from the loud blonde.

"Listen. First, don't yell! Second, Haru is sleeping and she is fine", Taiga said as calm as possible, although he wanted to rip that model into pieces for calling her at that time and being so loud.

"EH!? Kagami-cchi!? Why did you answer the call!?", Kise asked and the now angry boy grunted.

"I already told you that she is sleeping!", he growled and Kise almost exploded of jealousy. He was in her house. The two were alone. And she was sleeping.

'It happens really often in movies that the boy makes a move on the girl! What if Kagami-cchi makes a move on Ai-cchi?', Kise thought in his chibi form and ran around in his house.

"Don't try to-", he started loudly, but Taiga hung up because he knew what Kise was going to say and he walked back to the room. It would be difficult for him anyway to ever make a move on her if almost every boy was interested in her.

Ai chuckled after Taiga told her the things that happened in the evening before while they ate the breakfast Kagami insisted on making, but he left out all the details and the difficulties he had while changing her of course.

Ai thanked him a couple of times and the two left together for school after they got ready.

-

I personally think that the scene is so adorable. Like, they are so innocent 😭