Chapter 1.1 - New and familiar faces

Hey everyone! I hope that you liked the first chapter and I would like to thank the ones who have read it! I will give my best to write good and exciting chapters. :)

The black haired girl calmly walked across the crowds of students that were enrolling in various clubs. One requirement was that each student has to register for one club, no matter which one.

There was a really big variety of many different clubs, such as a book club, many sports clubs, a cooking club and many many others.

The nameless girl looked at the ground and pondered which club she should enroll in.
The only one that would be worth considering for her was the basketball club, but it would awake bad remembrances and she didn't want to play in a team since she wanted to be lonely after having gotten used to it for two years.

She didn't ever admit it and would never do it, but she hated being lonely, it was what her zodiac sign said about her, but she didn't want anyone to be in her life anymore. (A/N: it's Aquarius, I even looked it up! What's your zodiac sign? Mine is cancer, just like my babes Midorima and Hara ♡)

"There aren't even ten applications for our basketball club... And we still need an assistant coach...", a girl sighed loudly and caught the black haired girl's attention. She walked towards the table and looked at the short haired brunette who was sitting at the table, next to her were a few boys that seemed to be part of the club too.

'I have to choose a club. Screw this', Ai thought to herself as she took a piece of paper and started to fill it in. "H-Hey... Uhm... This is a club for boys...", the sitting girl said nervously and the boys sweat dropped with an agreeing nod. "I'm applying for being the coach assistant of your club", she stated coldly, gave the paper to the brunette and shortly eyed everyone who was standing around.

The boys slightly blushed at the girl's coolness that they found cute without any reason. The brunette scanned the paper and frowned. "I'm glad that you want to be the assistant coach of our club, but we need your name and the name of the Junior High School you visited", she said and Ai was about to answer, but she shook her head.

She wasn't going to give her name since she hated that word more than anything; not even the Junior High she went to after stopped going to Teikō knew her real name.
She faked her identity with saying that her name was Mei, but she didn't want to fake anything anymore. She just didn't want anyone to know her name, that's it. She also didn't know the name of the Junior High she went to and it would draw unnecessary attention if she wrote Teikō on it since that school had really talented players in their basketball team, the really famous Generation of Miracles.

She was thinking about what to answer, but her eyes caught the sight of light blue hair and she decided to flee instead.

"You don't need to know that", she said before turning around and beginning to run as fast as she could. The students made room since her eyes were directed towards the floor and Ai breathed heavily with expanded eyes.

'Why is he here!?... Why Seirin out of all High Schools in Tokyo!?', she screamed to herself in her mind, but her terrified thoughts were interrupted as she bumped into a young and tall man who wasn't paying attention at where he was going either. Ai fell to the ground from the sudden impact and fell on her butt in an unsoft and kinda painful way.

The giant in front of her almost fell back too, but managed to regain his balance. "Can't you be-", the boy growled but stopped and gasped silently as Ai raised her head and looked at him with her grey eyes.
'Wow...', was all he thought and completely forgot to offer his hand to help her standing up.

The girl got up, then grabbed her backpack and mumbled a silent "Sorry" before she continued running. "Hey, what's your-", he turned around but she wasn't there anymore, so he shrugged confusedly and continued his way to enroll in the basketball club he had been looking for.

Ai took out a sop from the little tin and swallowed it immediately after putting it in her mouth; the tranquilizers were given to her from her doctor only for emergencies, but the girl was breathing heavily and panicking for about ten minutes and it wouldn't get better unless she takes a pill. She still had a little time till the lesson began, so she sat down on the ground and leaned her back against the wall of the school building, taking deep breaths.

'What if he is in the same class as me?', she thought and fearfully covered her face with her hands, completely forgetting about the boy's ability to appear from nowhere.

"Why are you running away from me?"

The girl removed her shaking hands from her face to look into a pair of serious and baby blue eyes that was examining her. She got up as fast as she could and ran into the school building after grabbing her school bag. After arriving in the classroom of the class 1-B, she sat down on an empty individual desk and prayed that Kuroko wouldn't be in class.

She didn't notice that someone sat down right at the desk next to her a short time later as she was deepened in thoughts.

-

Heh. Does any of you have an idea who it could be? And what did the innocent Kuroko do to our poor protagonist to be so afraid of him? You will find out soon, don't worry. I hate waiting myself too, so I'll reveal it soon. See you soon!