Chapter 2.1 - Good memories

I really wanted to thank you guys for more than 140 views, it really means a lot to me that people are reading my story and I give my best to satisfy each of you :)
Please keep supporting me and vote or comment, both if possible, because it helps me to have a feedback of the chapters!

Taiga had fallen asleep on the sofa.

'He must have been really tired...', Ai thought as she put the tea and cake back to the kitchen and walked upstairs to get her blanket and pillow since she didn't have any second ones. She carefully lifted his head to put the pillow under it, then covered him with the blanket and sighed silently.

She wouldn't have invited someone else to her home, no matter who it was and how long she knew them, but she owed the redhead one. She acted coldblooded as hell, but she didn't forget how to be polite, and she wasn't going to change that attitude anytime soon.

Ai was bored and it was already late, so she decided to prepare for bed at first. She changed into her pajamas and brushed her teeth, then decided to waste some time by sitting on the other sofa in the living room and relaxing. She had hoped to think about nothing and closed her eyes, but memories came up almost immediately. A few good memories she couldn't ever forget.

Flashback:
"Listen up, everyone. This is our new assistant coach, Haru Ai", Kōzō Shirogane announced as he looked down at the at the time 13 year old girl who looked down shyly, not knowing how to act.

The team members of Teikō stopped practicing and approached the girl along with Satsuki Momoi who was the manager of the team.

"N-Nice to meet you...", the fainthearted girl said and finally looked up to reveal her beautiful and shining eyes, pink tinted cheeks and small, but cute smile.

She then bowed down slightly and Nijimura was the first one to introduce himself because he was the captain of the team.

Akashi was the next one since he was a gentleman and found the newcomer pretty and adorable. "Hello. My name is Akashi Seijūrō, you can call me Seijūrō. Nice to meet you", he said with a gentle smile and reached out his hand to her.

"Thanks, Seijūrō-kun...", she said quietly and shook the boy's warm hand.

The red haired boy then looked at his team members and nodded at them, gesturing them to introduce themselves to the newbie, what they did afterwards.

Ai was happy to meet them and she fastly got friends with each of them except Momoi who didn't like her from the beginning.

-

"May I find nicknames for each of you? It would be boring if I only call you by your first or second names...", Ai said with a thoughtful frown as the team was wasting some time at the basketball court after practice was over.

A few months have already passed since the girl got the assistant coach of Teikō.

"Sure, Ai-cchi!", Kise said full of joy and a few others shrugged.

"Give me one  first", Seijūro demanded and Ai nodded smiling. "Hm... What about Jūro-kun?", she suggested and the red haired boy nodded with a smile. He was really friendly to Ai. "Good enough as long as only you call me that", he said and the girl continued after blushing at his comment.

Her eyes then wandered to the happy blonde. She really liked his attitude to always think positive and be happy, it often motivated her and it made her happy to watch him being happy and smiling brightly. It was like a catching disease, only that it wasn't as negative as that of course.
She also kind of thought that he was... cute.
"Ryō-kun?", she asked and he nodded. "Nice!"

"Atsu-kun?", she looked up to the purple haired, tall boy and he let out a satisfied 'Mmh~' while he munched on his potato chips. Ai obviously noted his love for sweets and she treated him with candies almost every day after practice.

"Tsuya-kun?", she asked with an unsure expression and looked at the blue haired boy who nodded with a little smile, scaring the living hell of a few team members with his lack of presence.
They hadn't talked much yet, but he seemed like a friendly guy in Ai's eyes.

"Dai-kun?" She looked at the tanned boy who was staring at the girl's chest.
Well, he was a funny guy, but his perverted mind and him always looking at her chest made her feel uncomfortable sometimes.

Ai took that as an confirmation and then looked at the green haired boy with glasses who was the last one to get a nickname.
"Don't come up with a stupid one, nanodayo", he warned her as he adjusted his glasses and glared daggers into Ai's smiling face.

The girl froze at his gaze and nodded nervously. She honestly feared him when he had that fierce look in his eyes, but she liked his shy personality a lot.

"Tarō-kun...?", she asked and everyone stopped breathing for a short moment to not miss the Tsundere's answer.
Midorima adjusted his glasses again and turned away with a red face.
(A/N: PREPARE FOR OVERLOADED CUTENESS)

"T-This one is alright... N-Not that I like it or anything like that...", he admitted and Ai chuckled at his adorable and shy Tsundere personality.

Ai shot her eyes open and shook her head.

Good memories won't change anything about their awful personalities that replaced theit old ones.

She looked at her phone and noticed that it was 4:30 in the morning. She had fallen asleep on the other sofa in the living room, how it seemed.

Taiga was still peacefully sleeping on the other sofa, his chest slightly raised up every time he took a breath.

'Goodbye sleep...', Ai thought and got up from the sofa to prepare breakfast and lunch boxes for the two students after preparing for school and dressing up.

Everything was going fine until now, but who knew that she would receive something unexpected today?; a 'gift' by a certain someone who warns her about an event that would take place really soon?

-

It's slowly getting interesting, don't you think? (͡° ͜ʖ ͡°) See you!