Chapter 23

Liliana's pov

"Can you wash this too!" Jackson smiles taking off his shirt as he enters the bedroom where I was separating clothes so I could wash them.

"Jackson." I smile as he sits down on the bed pulling me into his lap before kissing me.

"Jackson... I'm trying...to get...these clothes washed." I say in between kisses.

"Do it later."

"Fine." I smile giving in. After we finish we shower, get dressed, and leave for work.

"I'm so tired." I grumble propping my elbows up on the desk.

"Maybe you wouldn't be if you slept instead having sex with Avery all the time." Meredith smirked.

"We do not have sex all the time." I say.

"Yes you do. Every time I call you, your phone goes to voicemail because you're having sex. Every time I can't find you at work, you're in an on call room having sex." Meredith says.

"How do you even have time for sex with the chief resident race on?" Cristina asks.

"With a man like Jackson, I find time." I smirk.

"I swear you two have sex more then me and Derek. You would think you two were the ones trying to get pregnant instead of us." Meredith says making me laugh before I'm paged.

"Well you two can continue to discuss my sex life. I have a page to answer." I smile, before going to meet Dr. Nelson in the OR to perform a lobe resection. Even though I was enjoying working with Nelson, I do miss doing big tumor surgeries with Derek, but I am glad that he's working towards a cure for Alzheimer's since we recently found out that Adele is suffering from it. I hated that I was right. Alzheimer's was something I wouldn't wish on anyone.

I arrive to the OR and scrub in then I assist on the surgery, which goes successfully. After finishing up I go find Meredith and Cristina who are helping Arizona and Mark decorate for Callie's baby shower.

"Where do you want this?" Cristina asks Mark as her and Meredith carry a table inside.

"What's that for?" Arizona asks.

"Scrapbook station. Put it next to the box with the glitter pens." Mark says.

"No, don't put it anywhere. We're not having a scrapbook station." Arizona frowns.

"You heard Callie this morning, she wants to go all out. Move the table." Mark says.

"No. don't move the table. Mark this is not a scrapbook station kind of shower." Arizona argues.

"You're wrong, Yang tell her Torres wants all the girly stuff. Games, onesie decorating." Mark says.

"I have patients." Cristina frowns.

"Grey." Mark says.

"I can't get over the fact you know what onesie decorating is." Meredith smirks.

"Garcia." Mark says looking for someone to side with him.

"I think it's very sweet of you to do all of this for Callie." I say honestly. I didn't see why Arizona was making such a big deal over a scrapbook table. I actually think it's sweet how involved Mark is. I'm really happy he's going to get to be a father, he deserves it.

"Thank you, I'm boning up. That's what you do for the people you love." Mark says looking at Arizona.

"Bite me, Mark," Arizona grumbles rolling her eyes.

"Hey, how about we allow the person who's actually carrying the baby to decide." I say when I see Callie walking in.

"Oh, what's going on. Are you guys fighting again?" Callie asks.

"Did you want a scrapbook table?" Arizona asks.

"Oh yeah of course. It's not a real shower if you don't get to take home a scrapbook. Ohh, we should have glitter pens." Callie says making Mark smile because that's everything he had suggested. Arizona flashes Mark a fake smile knowing that he was right. After we finish decorating, the baby shower starts. We are all sitting down drawing designs on baby onesies, while April tells us about how things are going with her and Dr. Stark.

"I say he's totally gay." Lexie says.

"Well if he were gay, then why would he ask April out." Meredith says.

"No straight guy waits a whole month before making a move." Lexie says.

"Maybe he has herpes." Cristina says.

"That wouldn't stop a guy either. I vote gay, I just wish he was into me then I could be in on all his cool surgeries too." Alex says.

"Let's give him the benefit of a doubt. Maybe he just really likes her and wants to take things slow starting out." I say before laughing at what I just said because I didn't even believe it.

"He's not gay, he doesn't have herpes, and I'm not using him for cool surgeries. We have a lot to talk about, OK. He's really interesting once you get to know him." April says.

"Which is why she's taking her pants off for him tonight." Alex says.

"What?" Me, Cristina, Meredith, and Lexie all say surprised.

"She's going to his place, from here to eternities playing on cable." Alex smirks.

"Oh yeah pants are definitely coming off." Cristina nods.

"Nobodies pants are coming off." April frowns.

"A movie at his place, that's the definition of pants coming off." Meredith says.

"Virgins a goner." Cristina says.

"With an older man too, that's very impressive." Lexie says making me laugh at the annoyed look on April's face.

"I'm not taking my pants off for Stark."" April says loudly gaining a couple of stares

"Oh my god that is so ugly." Cristina says looking at the onesie Meredith is decorating.

"Are you still blind?" I frown.

"I like it. It's abstract." Meredith says, before Jackson walks in.

"Looks like we both have some free time right now. On call room?" Jackson whispers in my ear.

"Yes, I will do a consult." I smile getting up

"You're not fooling anyone." April yells as I follow Jackson out of the baby shower and into an on call room where we enjoy our free time.

"I was thinking maybe we should buy a house." Jackson says while we're putting our clothes back on.

"What made you think of that?" I ask.

"I was just thinking about everything we've been through with the shooting and everything and how lucky we are to have each other and I realized I want to move forward with you not stay in the same place."

"Avery, that is really really sweet, but we're residents we can't exactly afford to just go out and buy a home." I say.

"I'm an Avery, you know money isn't a issue." Jackson says.

"I know, but we're talking about a house not a dinner. I don't feel right making you pay for that." I say honestly.

"You're not making me do anything. I want to do this. I want to have a home not an apartment and I want come to that home everyday with the women I love." He says looking into my eyes.

"Fine, I guess we can look at the houses." I agree making him smile before giving me a kiss.

"You won't be disappointed." He says.

Thanks for reading please vote and comment!