Chapter 48

Liliana's pov

"I have one last thing to say. Some of you may run into Arizona Robbin's today. It's her first day back." Owen says making us all cheer "So if you see her just make her feel welcome." Owen says. He was in the boardroom giving a speech to all of the attendings.

"Or maybe, maybe just don't make a big deal at all it might be better." Callie says.

"Noted, thank you." Owen says as we all stand up. "Oh hold on. I just want to address one more thing. Most of you are aware that a group of our doctors have filed a lawsuit against our hospital. She me of you may be wondering what this all means and how it's gonna affect our staff. I'd like to be clear, it doesn't at all. Let's just let the lawyers worry about that, that's their job. Our job is to continue to work together and support each other in giving the great standard of care that we have always given. Let's not let something like this get in the way of that." Owen says before we leave the board room. I walk to the front desk and stand beside Webber and April as we listen to Bailey talk to Ben on the phone about their upcoming wedding. Once she hangs up she notices Richard, April, and I staring at her.

"He wants to have a Christmas wedding, in a rustic mountain lodge with red ribbons and a mistletoe and a tree with ornaments made of our photos." She frowns.

"Sounds beautiful." April says.

"No, it's stupid, no offense." I say.

"No, I agree. What kind of self respecting man cares that much about a wedding?" Bailey scoffs.

"I did"'." Richard says.

"Yeah, but I did the wedding thing before. I'm gonna make all those people who showed up the first time, sit through another ceremony, because maybe I'll mean it this time. You were there with Adele, you got me a set of ramekins."

"And I'd be happy to get you another set." He says.

"I want to get married in a field with wildflowers everywhere and butterflies that are released when I say I do. Oh, and I want to have these little mints that say mint to be, you get it? 'Cause they're mints." April smiles.

"There will be no mints. We're going to the courthouse, have a little cocktail party after." Bailey says.

"That sounds perfect to me." I shrug.

"Yeah, we'll see about that. A man who puts down a deposit is a man who means business." Webber says.

"Well, he has till the 12th to get his money back, that's two days. He'd need two years to get me to agree to a wedding with Santa Claus running around." Bailey says before walking away.

"Wait, today's the tenth?" I frown.

"Yep." A nurse answers.

"Oh crap." I mumble leaving the desk to go find Jackson. "Have you two seen Jackson?" I ask Meredith and Cristina when I see them in the hallway.

"Why? You looking for some Jackson action?" Cristina jokes making Meredith laugh.

"Have you seen him? Yes or no?"

"No, but we will tell him that you really really need to see him." Meredith smiles, before I push past them to keep looking for Jackson until I finally find him in the hallway.

"Jackson, I paged you. Where have you been?" I ask walking over to him.

"I had to check on a patient. What's wrong?" He frowns.

"We need to talk." I say.

"I have a patient." He says.

"Well page someone else to come work on him because this can't wait." I told my arms.