Another Romeo and Juliet Love Story (Luke 5SOS)

*Prologue*

It was my first day in this new school since dad told me to tranfer. I haven't talked to students here pretty much. And I got tons of expectations from girls from this school but then I found out that they're all much of the same, bitches and sluts. The way they wore their skirts and shorts too short. Girls always looks at me with a disgusting look. Well sorry I don't wear too much short shorts except for short boxers.

I got my Monday schedule,

Chemistry - 301
English - 403
History - 209
Recess
Arts - 405
Music - 101
Lunch
PE - GYM
Geometry - 205
Trigonometry - 206
Dismissal

Oh God! I'm not gonna survive the last two subjects. I got into my locker and got the things I needed and head to my first class, Chemistry.

I didn't listened to the teacher instead wore my earphones on and All Time Low's Backseat Serenade started to play on shuffle. I always wanted to be in a band and I'm going to get to ny dreams.

***

At the end of the day, I succeded through my Geometry and Trigo. I noticed the guy sitting across from me throughout those two subjects, he kept on looking at me, do I have something in my face? Instead, I just shrugged it off and got home by myself and rode a bus.

------------------

*edited*

PLEASE VOTE, COMMENT AND SHARE ;)

-N x