4: Locked Up

Skylar's POV

"Just some friends, from school." Finn said.

"Oh- it's good to see you two." she said then pulled us in a hug.

"Mum, mum." I said, pushing her away from me. "Stop, okay?" I was still disappointed at her.

She felt sorry and apologized, "Want something to eat?"

"Thanks, mum. But sandwiches later would do." Finn smiled. "Let's go to the basement."

We went to the basement and saw Finn's instruments. "WOAH! Everything's here." I said grabbing the bass and started to play randomly. I dropped the bass and sat on the drum stool- grabbing the drumsticks and played 'Dear Maria, Count Me In'

"Nice." I heard other voices said. I turned around and saw the 3 lads. I glanced up at them and held the drumsticks tighter.

"Calm down, Sky-"

"It's Skylar to you." I said to him.

"Skylar, we're not here to hurt you. At least far away from it." he said.

I sighed, "What do you want?"

"Well- we saw your videos earlier. The Jasey Rae and Somewhere in Neverland." The Asian winked, Calum.

"So?" I asked.

"You were great. Although, Luke doesn't accept it." Curly smirked. Luke? Is he the blonde one? Well Finn's right, they are good guys.

"We play with Finn before we all met you." Pale one started.

"Do you think we can give it a shot?" Finn asked.

"But I still don't trust you- but yeah, let's give it a shot." I nod and they cheered.

Finn and the pale on on guitars, Calum on bass and curly on drums. Me on the mic. "Let's start with Teenage Dirtbag." I said and they nod.

While I was singing- I was really focused on it but my mind was drifting to Luke. Why isn't he here?

Then I saw Finn waving his hand in front of me, "Sky? Skylar? Skyes!"

I shook the thoughts away from Luke then faced him, "Sorry- what?"

"You drifted." they said.

"I'm sorry- I don't think we can do this, Finn. I need to go now." I lied and gave Finn a goodbye hug and left.

I started to walk-run away then I heard someone calling me. I didn't trun around to see who it was but I ran away quickly.

"SKY!"

I stopped and turned and saw- "Luke?" I asked.

"Hey, now that they're busy- you're all mine, now." he smirked then pulled me.

"Luke! Stop!" I shouted and pushed him off of me but then he pulled me- then we both fell to the ground, me on top of him. We both stared at each others eyes. I saw his blue ocean eyes were so innocent and his eyes trailed to my mouth.

I got up and ran away. I don't want him- I don't like him that way. I shouldn't fall in love with him. I got home, quickly as possible and I locked myself in my room and tried to open my twitter on my phone.

I saw tons of followers, before it was just 500 now it's 1.5K and I'm following 600 people. Don't ask how I gained- one answer, covers. I checked out youtube videos, those 2 videos and saw it has 10k views, cool. I even checked out band account- we gain 3.7k already. I followed some of the people and total following, we got 1.5k. I sighed and tweeted,