8: Confessions

Luke's POV

I got up and punched him back. He fell to the ground and I just cotinued to punch him until he bleed.

"Is that all you got!" Justin screamed.

"Why are you doing this, huh Jus?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Because I can't accept the fact that she hangs out with you guys while she doesn't with me!" he spitted.

My face softens, "What do you mean?" I whispered.

"I like her, Luke. I liked her ever since she moved here in this school." he said.

I let him go, no- he can't. "No- you're lying right?" I said.

"I'm saying the truth Luke." he said as he stood up.

I shook my head and grabbed my bag, leaving the rest. "Luke! Where are you going?" she asked.

"Washroom." I said, a matter-of-factly.

"Hey! Wait up!" I heard her. "What happened?"

"Nothing..." I mumbled.

Then she stopped in front of me- "Don't be like that Luke." she said.

"Sky- I'm not in the mood." I said avoiding to get angry at her since I'm trying to change.

"LUKE! You're not going anywhere unless you tell me what's the problem." she pleaded.

"HE LIKES  YOU!" I shouted pointing back where Justin was. "Justin, likes you! He likes you..." my voice trailed- it hurts to say those words.

"What?" she whispered, she probably knows or not Justin.

I scoffed, "He likes you and he's better than any of us." I said because what Justin said about us was wrong. I ran my way to the boy's comfort room.

***

I was now at my room- Ashton called me to say they're at the hospital with Skylar. Then my phone rang- ugh- "Hello?" I answered tiredly.

"Hi Luke." she greeted.

"Hey." I said.

"I was thinking if you'll visit today?"

"Uh- I'm afraid no. I got assignments and other stuffs." I lied.

"Oh- okay. By the way, band practice tomorrow after classes at Finn's." she reminded and hung up.

I'm not in the mood- then I closed my eyes then her face appears- her grey orbs shining and her smile is the best showing off her dimples. Ugh! I opened my eyes. I can't resist her. I got up and ran out and went to the hospital.

***

"Hey." I greeted.

"Glad you made it." Finn smiled, leaning his back on the wall.

"We were taking the hint that maybe you're sleeping." Calum says.

I nod, "Where's she?" I asked.

"Back at their house because mum called." Finn said.

"Oh..." I trailed and stared at Skylar's father- she looks like him. I wonder what's their mom face is like. I imagined her mom at their house crying over the news. I sat down on the couch and closed my eyes.