9: Confessions (pt.2)

Skylar's POV

"Is someone jealous?" I heard a familiar voice asked.

We turned and saw Ashton grinning, "Jealous? Who?" I asked.

"Calum- since he saw Luke and Brittany walking." Ash said and I sighed in relief. "I thik Buke Himms are cute together."

I stared at him confusedly, "What?"

"Buke Himms." he shrugged, "Ship name for hem."

"It sucks." I said with a disgusting face.

"You're just jealous." Cal said.

I punched him and he flinched, "I am not." then crossed my arms.

"Whatever you say." they said.

"Still on a band practice?" someone asked.

"Uh- yeah." Ash shrugged.

I turned and saw Luke with Brittany. UGH! "Tell Finn- I'll be at starbucks to get somme coffee." I said as I stood up.

"I'm coming!" Cal said.

"No!" I quickly said.

"Why not?" he asked.

"Because I want to be alone." I said in a 'duh' voice. I haven't talked to Luke ever since I saw him with that- that girl! They nod and Luke was talking to Britt- busy.

***

I got to Finn's flat and went directly to the basement and saw them there. "Hi Skylar." she greeted.

WHAT THE FUCK IS SHE DOING HERE?! "Hey." I whispered.

"Hey, I left nutella on the table its all for you." Finn winked, setting up the camera. I nod and ran to the kitchen. Then I saw 5 sandwiches with a nutella. YUM! I ate it and saw Ashton entered,

"I can see that you're already having fun." he chuckled.

I nod and drunk water  because I'm solved. "By the way- why's Britt here?" I asked.

"She wants to see us." he shrugged. I just nod not wanting to Ashton to know I'm jealous inside although I can trust him now.

"Now, we would like to continue our teenage dirtbag." Mike said. I nod and sat beside Finn, who's holding a guitar, same as Michael and same as Calm. Ashton sat on the cajon. Luke's beside Calum. Finn and Mike will be playing different chords and Cal will only play the bass. I sang first then on Chorus all of us then 2nd verse Luke- then me then Calum then Finn and finished!

"That's great!" Ashton cheered.

"Yeah! Finn will upload it." I said glancing at Finn who rolled his eyes. Then my phone rang, "Hello?" I answered.

"It's mum- what time will you go here at the hospital?" she asked.

SHIT! I FORGOT ABOUT DAD! "I'll be there in 45. Bye." then I hung up. I grabbed my bag, "Sorry, I'll be going." I said and ran out.

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I heard Luke asked. I just pretended I didn't heard.

Luke's POV

"WHERE ARE YOU GOING?!" I asked as she ran away. But then she didn't replied maybe she didn't heard me because she's far.