27: Feelings

As I watched the fourth video, "This is Skylar watching her love perform." Finn says as he put the camera on the laptop, "That is 5 seconds of summer and she's got an eye at the blonde one. And that is their song or should I say cover of Jasey Rae."

"Hey what are you doing?" I heard Skylar asked as he put the camera on her face.

"I was just checking what you were watching."

"I was watching nothing." she giggled.

"Nothing? But what's with Jasey Rae? Still loving Luke's features I see." he chuckled.

"Sorry I wasn't checking out Luke's features but his talent." she smiled.

"You love him don't you?"

She shrugs --- "Maybe." then the video was out. I looked at when they uploaded it. It was days ago. DAYS AGO?! What?

Then the last video, "Hi!" she greeted. Uh it was pretty obvious.she was awkward. "This is my first keek probably --- so I just wanted to say sorry for Finn's weird videos of me. He's just --- uh --- you know bored. So he just made fun of me." she paused. "But let's keep this as a secret okay? I really like the blonde so yeah, bye!" she kissed the lens then it went off.

I really like the blonde.

Those words --- my feelings. Am I --- do I? I sighed and saw a new video. A sixth one? Then I saw few minutes ago.

"Hi!" she waved. "Skylar here with Simon and Finn on the car." she giggled and showed them. "We're on our way back to our flat to grab our stuffs ans yeah."

"You recording?" I heard Finn asked.

"No... I'm on a keek, so fuck off!" she smiled and stuck her tongue out. "So yeah. Will give you updates soon as we settle everything on place. Love yous!" Then that ended.

I wasn't expecting this. She still loves me but why did she said she didn't loved me? I sighed and closed my laptop and went to sleep. My mind's driving me crazy about these feelings. Half of me says I still love her and Half of me doesn't. It's Confusing!

*NEXT DAY*

Skylar's POV

I woke up at a hotel where Simon put us. I glanced at my phone and saw it was already 10 am. I groaned and closed my eyes.

"WAKEY!" I heard Finn says.

I groaned and hid under the covers and snored, pretending to.be asleep. "You maybe a great actress but being us in a band is more awesome. 4/4, 6/5 and 5/4 follows us." he says referring to 5SOS, 1D and ATL.

"Cool." I mumbled. "4/4?" I asked.

"Yeah... Mike, Cal, Ash and their.band account. Luke hasn't followed us yet." he winked.

"Okay." I nod.

"Get up now. Let's go to Starbucks." he invited. "We hit 9K in our band account."

"I got 1M followers due to verified people following us." I said as I stand up.

"I got 1.2M." he chuckled."You suck!"

I rolled my eyes, "Asshole. But I look better than you." as I stuck my tongue out he put me in a headlock.

"I look hotter than you."

"Fine!" I sighed and he let me go. "I think I'm not in the mood for coffees right now."

He sighed, "Come on Skylar!" he whined.

"How about we order pizza?" I asked.

"Foods are not allowed here duh. Dumbhead." he chuckled. (a/n: pretend foods are not allowed in hotels even though its allowed hehe)

I rolled my eyes and walked out of my room and my phone rang, "Hello? Finn speaking." wait, why's my phone doing with Finn? Oh yeah, I left it in my room. "Bye." I looked at it as he tossed me my phone, "Simon will meet us in an hour be ready." he said and I went to the shower.

I wore a red dress which is above the knee and white hairband. Since we're getting famous, I should wear something girly. And I also wore my white sandals. I always wore the bracelet Mike gave me.

***

"Nando's?" I asked. I know what Nando's is. But I never ate there. This is my first time, I think?

"Yes, Nando's. The famous restaurant ---"

"I know what nando's is." I said cutting Finn. "I just never ate there before."

He shrugged, "All you eat is vegemite, BBQ, chicken, steaks and other foods that your dad usually cooks." he smirked.

"Whatever Finn." I said.

"So you never been to Nando's?" Simon asked.

I shook my head, "But I really wanted to go before but here I am. With Simon and Finn eating." I smiled.

"Since you're --- uh --- fan of One Direction. I think you know who's favorite restaurant this is." Simon smirked.

"Yeah, I know!" I squeaked softly not wanting to get attention from people, "its the one and only Niall Horan."

He nods, "So tonight. You'll be flying to LA where you will work on your songs and will set an open.act for someone."

I wonder who could that band be.

"Mind telling us who could that band? Or that someone you're talking about?" Finn asked too eager.

"Well they're pretty famous and they chose you to open act for them not me." Simon smirked.

"Could you please get on it?" I almost freaked.

He just smirked, "Its ---"

---------------------

Hey guys, sorry for the cliffhang :( ;) Hey this book has 620+ reads :)

Please vote? Pretty please? * Calum's puppy dog eyes* I hope you vote and share this :)

So who's the band they'll open act for? Oh yeah, could you please comment?

I'm taking requests in my preferences okay? Don't be shy to message me ;)

If this book got 640+ reads I'll update ;) And some 2-4 votes ;)

Thank you and Love yous :)

-N xx