11: Concert

Luke's POV

"Uh- I- I..." she croaked. I put my arms around her and hugged her. "My dad doesn't want me in the band anymore." she teared up, pulling me tightly.

"Shh- don't cry, Sky." I said.

"If she's not in the band- I'm out of the band also." Finn said. "You 4 lads should continue the 5 Seconds Of Summer."

I nod, "I'm- we're going to continue and make you both proud." Ash said.

*SKIPPING TO FRIDAY AT CONCERT*

I was now in the front row with everyone else. I held Skylar's hand, and she smiled at me and held mine. Minutes later, All Time Low started to come up on stage.

"What's up Sydney!?" Jack screamed.

"Having fun already?" Alex asked and he glanced at us and winked. "Today, we have special guests." he said. The crowd went louder to loudest- I didn't knew people would be here like this big. "We got 5 Seconds of Summer to perform with us." Alex continued. Sky looked up at me and smiled.

"Go on, just explain to Alex later." I nod and we 4 lads went on stage.

Skylar's POV

Finn smiled at me, "I'm sorry, if your dad doesn't want you in the band." he said, apologizing.

"No, don't. It's okay. I'm sorry if you quit because of me." I frowned.

"Hey, I'll always be here for you. Ain't leaving you lil sis." he smiled and pecked my head.

"Let's welcome 5 Seconds of Summer!" ATL cheered, and so did the fans.

"Hi! We're 5 Seconds Of Summer- I'm Calum." Cal greeted.

"I'm Michael."

"I'm Ashton."

"And I'm Luke."

"And this is Jasey Rae." they said. Luke got an acoustic guitar. Calum- Zack's bass, Michael- Jack's electric guitar and Ashton- Rian's drums. Then Luke started.

"And confidence to bring and end to promises
That I make in time of desperate conversation
Hoping my night could be better than theirs
In the end just say when...." 
His voice trailed.

I could imagine him and me having a children on our own and not minding our parent's warning- we could start something new. I don't know if what my dad was telling me was the truth- until Calum's voice came as he sings.

"I never told a lie
Cause that makes me a liar
I never made a bet but we gamble with desire
I never lit a match with intent to start a fire
But recently the flames are getting out of control..." His voice trailed as well.

If dad didn't asked Luke about his family my dreams wouldn't be crashed into million pieces. But then he only wants me to know Luke. I sighed and hugged Finn tighter.

"Let's give it up for 5SOS!" Rian said. The crowd cheered, the 4 lads left. They hugged me and Finn.

"That's the only start of it." Luke whispered.

"I wanna see more when you go on tour for the next two weeks." I said.

"Don't wanna leave you, yet." he said.