30: No

I got out of the tour bus and saw him there. I walked to him and he smiled as he stood up.

"Hey." he greeted.

"Hey." I whispered as we gave each other a friendly hug. "So what now?" I asked as I sat down.

"I wanted to sort things out." he said.

"To sort what, Luke? We're done and that's it. We don't need to sort things." I say.

"Come on." he pulled me on our way to some place in a park. "Skylar." he said as he kissed me. His eyes were closed. Lips touching mine.

I pushed him and slapped him, as much as I wanted to kiss him that bad, I don't because he has a girlfriend and I'm still desperate. "How dare you, Luke?" I said angrily, pointing at him.

"Skylar, I still like you, love you. I can't bare to see you with some random guy."

"Luke stop!" I shouted as I felt dizzy. again, "I don't. I don't like you anymore that's why I broke up with you." I lied.

"But I want you." he pleaded as tears started to fall down his eyes.

"No!" I practically shouted as I stumbled through my feet and everything went black.

***

I woke up hearing beating patterns. As I opened my eyes. I saw someone beside me asleep.

Luke? Blonde? Then someone entered.

"Finn?" I croacked.

"Sky --- are you okay?" he asked, worriedly.

"Yeah, what happened?" I asked then Luke woke up and I just stared at him.

"Oh, hey man." Luke greeted Finn.

"What happened?" I asked.

"You blacked out and I called 911." Luke exclaimed.

"Let's call a doctor for tests." Finn says as he left.

I sat down on the bed and held my tummy and groaned, "You okay? Hungry?" Luke asked, concernedly.

"No, I'm fine." I said.

Then the doctor cam in and asked Luke and Finn to leave first.

Luke's POV

As I left Skylar's room. I sat down on the chairs. This is all my fault. I shouldn't kissed her. I shouldn't pushed myself on her. I shouldn't do the stuffs I did.

I sighed in frustration, "Finn?" I called.

"Yeah?" Finn asked.

"I'm sorry about your sister. I really am. It's all my fault. Just beat me up, Finn. I am not good for her." I said as I faced Finn.

"It's okay, Luke. No one even seen this coming that she'll black out in the middle of you two talking. Just don't blame yourself Luke and I ain't beating you up." he said as he smiled.

"Thanks, man." I smiled and the doctor came out. We both stood up, "So how was she?" I asked.

"She's fine. She was just stressed out when you two meet up, as what she says. She can leave now." she smiled and Finn followed her.

I couldn't enter back there. I might do something and --- I sighed and entered and I stayed at the door.

"Hey." she said as she wore her vans.

"Hey." I whispered avoiding eye contacts.

"Where's Finn?" she asked.

"Signing the papers." I said. "Skylar, I'm really sorry for everything I've done. For kissing you and --- uh --- for pushing myself on you."

"That's already happened. Just forget about it." she said.

Forget about it. The words gave me some idea. If I forget about her. She would be happy. "I got to go." I said and left and saw Finn, "Got to go, man." I said as I ran outside and hailed a cab.

Skylar's POV

Luke left immediately and Finn came in, "Come on, we can leave." Finn says as he helped me.

***

We were now on our tour bus, it's parked. Finn was switching the tv until we heard and saw the news,

"There was a cab which was hit by a truck. The poor passenger is now on the way to the hospital. He was out and the drivers were safe. They said that the truck driver was drunk at this time.He is now going to report at the police department..." her voice trailed as Finn switched channels.

"Not interesting." Finn said and then once again he quickly stood up and ran out.

What's his problem? I continued scrolling through my twitter until I looked up at the tv and saw Luke's face --- picture rather. WHAT?! He was the one that crashed? I ran out as well and joined Finn in the car. SHIT! SHIT! SHIT!

***

As we came at the hospital soon. We asked where's Luke's room and she told us. Me, speed walking. As we came outside his room. I saw the others. I frowned at their faces. They hugged me as well as Finn. I broke down in Calum's arms.

"Sky --- do you think he's going to be fine?" Cal whispered.

"He is --- let's not lose hope." I said as the doctor came out. We all stood up.

"He's fine. You can come in and please call me right away when he wakes up." she said and we mumbled 'thank yous' and entered.

I saw Brittany ran over at Luke's and cried. At this moment I don't want to kill Britt. We all want to see Luke. "Luke, baby please wake up." Britt pleaded.

Then he did, opening his eyes, "He's awake!" Ash said as I ran out to call the doctor. As soon as I saw her. I explained and we hurried to get back to Luke's room. I waited outside and the lads came out as well. I saw Michael beside me and I hugged him.

"I miss you Sky poo." he said making me laugh.

"I miss you too MIkey poo." then he chuckled.

"What about Ashy poo?" Ash pouted.

"Of course, Sky poo misses Ashy poo." I hugged him as well. As we pulled, I saw Britt looking at me.

"Hey Sky." she greeted.

"Hey." I said.

"Could we talk in private?" she asked and we moved away from the lads. "I'm really sorry about you and Luke. If I'm the reason that you two are going to be like this. I can break up with him for you two." she said as my eyes widen.

"No!" I quickly said. "I'm happy for you two." I lied.

"Really? Thanks." she smiled and hugged me.

As the doctor came out she told us about Luke having concussions and he barely knows everything from his past. We walked in and saw him still lying with a bandage on his head. "Hi, Luke. Do you know us?" I asked.

---------------------------------------

A/N: Sorry to leave you hanging- so probably I can't update twice today :( That is so sad. But I will tomorrow ;)

Here's the chapter, sorry for the leaving you hanging ;) Thank you for 966 reads ;) 70 votes ;) How about a shot of 1k reads? And 3-5 votes ;)

-N xx