5: Friends?

Skylar's POV

"My phone just died 15 minutes ago." he said, calmly.

CALM?! WHY SO CALM?! I WAS EXPECTING HIM NOT TO ANSWER. WHAT'S UP WITH HIM?

"Yours?"

"Died." I said and sighed. I sat under the sink and rested my head on my knees and shut my eyes, "I'm going to die." I whispered.

"No you won't." he said.

My eyes opened wide, "I won't?" I asked.

"Yeah, won't. Because no one's going to kill you."

"Yeah- speak for yourself. You're going to kill me." I said and shut my eyes and slowly drifted.

***

I heard beating paterns and I smelt something good. I'm glad I wore my watch and saw it was- 12 IN THE FUCKING MORNING?! GOD! I haven't gone home and no one has ever opened the door. Luckily it was Saturday, no classes tomorrow. I saw Luke beside me, I quickly pushed him off. Gross! Disgusting.

"Ow." his voice. HOT! Yuck, I mean NOT! "What was that for?"

"Uh- nothing?"

"Nightmare?"

"Maybe? Because its 12 fucking am!" I shouted.

"WHAT?! Oh god! We need to get out of here." he said and got up and ran to the door and saw him got out.

The doors unlocked? How? He left me, so I got up on my own and grabbed my hoodie and wore it since its cold. I closed the door and started walking out of the school.

If I walk home- its an hour walk. I have to take car or bus so I could get hom 15-20 minutes. I sighed and decided to walk.

Then I felt my hoodie on my head, "Hey." he said. I just nod, since he left me, "Sorry for leaving you back there. I was worried too since we both got locked up and our parents would be looking for us." I nod in agreement and I felt so tired so I started to walk slow.  "Hey come on, hop on. I'll carry you home." he said.

"No thanks. I can do this. And you can go on your own." I said.

"My house is 15 minute walk. Your's is an hour. I know that." he said. "Ride on my back." I just jumped on his back and put my head on his shoulder and his hands on my tighs for secure. "You know you could stay with me." he said. And I just groaned softly and heard him chuckle. BEST CHUCKLE EVER.

***

"There." he said and I felt soft sheets under me.

"Thanks." I managed to say.

I heard him said, 'welcome' then felt myself sleepy so I just continued sleeping.

*NEXT DAY*

I woke up feeling something soft. I rubbed it then heard someone moaned softly. I then noticed I was cuddling with Luke. I glanced at my watch and saw it was already 11 am.