24: New Friends

Luke's POV

"What's up? How are you?" I asked, smiling.

"Hey, I'm fine. Just bought tickets for your concert." she said.

"That'c cool, Britt." I say. "Say could we hang out after ---- uh ---- the concert? Since it's our day off after."

"Sounds great, Lukey. See ya tonight, bye." then we both hung up. Got to a second date with Brittany.

Skylar's POV

I got to work to a fast food chamber called McDonald's. It's my 2nd week here and it's fine so far. Been a nicest crew as well. Today it's my day off. got to hang out with my new friend named Jessie. She's been really friendly since I started working. But she doesn't know I'm pregnant.

I was now wearing a black dress above the knee lenght type. Then a small red belt on my waist, not too tight. I got my hairband on and it's red also. I just let my natural wavy hair fall. I don't mind straightening or curlying it. I applied some powder and blush on and some lipgloss. I look pale this days.

Just when my phone rang. I jumped and answered it, "Hello?" I asked.

"I'm outside." she saidand I peeked at my window and saw her wave, "Better get you fat ass inside my car."

"Alright, will do." I say and hung up and grabbed my purse and left.

***

"So movie night with Jessie." I say as we ordered popcorn and soda.

"Take a selfie." Jessie says.

"Later, we're holding up the line." I said pointing in front of her.

"Oops..." she giggled and she ordered large popcorns and 2 waters.

"Now, smile." I said as I put my camera in front cam. "That'll go in twitter and in insta."

"Oh, about that. Give me your account name and I'll follow you." she says as we entered the booth.

By the way we're watching The Amazing Spiderman. Andrew Garfield is so fucking hot. Don't blame me. It's the hormones. Then my phone beeped, I saw a text from dad.

From : Dad

Have fun with Jessie x I'll be home late

I posted the picture on twitter, I was currently following Jessie first.

@SkylarMarshall ; @Jessie_Fuentes Movie night with my homie xx

@Jessie_Fuentes ; @SkylarMarshall she's busy in her phone :) x

I chuckled and the movie started. We put our phone back to our bags and ate popcorns. WHile it's still the beginning. "You didn't told me anything about our love life." she said.

I gulped, "Uh ---- I don't have." I said.

"Come on, after this I'll be calling a friend and you need to meet him!" she squealed softly.

"Sounds great." I say, faking a smile.

***

After the movie, she pulled me right away. "Where are we going?" I asked.

"To starbucks. He's waiting there." she says.

As soon as we arrived at Starbucks. I felt dizzy. I wans't supposed to run but she doesn't know. I saw a tall guy, he has a brown hair, his ears pierced on both, his thin lips and his pointy nose and his brownish-green eyes. He hugged Jessie, "Hi what's up, Jess?" he asked.