20: Don't You Ever Forget About Me

Skylar's POV

*1 WEEK LATER*

We got back to Australia ---- Jetlag is fucking shit. We got home, so far dad and I are okay. 2 weeks pregnant. "Now Sky ---- you could go to school if  you'd like to and visit any of the guys." dad said.

"But the guys are on tour." I said.

"Oh sorry, I forgot." he smiled. I barely talk to Luke ---- he's busy but he's calling me everytime he has a spare or free time. He misses me and I miss him too. He told me he loves me everyday and forever and always. And I do of course love him too. As we arrived home. It was  in the morning. I carried my small bag and entered. I missed this house. I ran to my room and quickly called Finn.

"Hello?" he answered, sleepily. Lazy ass.

"Get up, lazy ass! I'll be going there." I say.

"Uh ---- then go here then." he says.

"Okay, as you say so." I hung up and told dad I'll be going at Finn's

***

"How long were you here?" Finn asked as he hugged me, "And you're getting fat."

"I was here at  and it's nothing. Just foods." I lied.

"Cool." he chuckled.

"By the way, belated happy birthday, dear brother." I smiled and gave him a present.

"Don't need to buy me some stuffs." Finn said as he opened the box. His eyes widened, a smiled plastered across his face. "NO WAY!"

"Yes, way." I giggled.

"How did you get them to sign this shirt?" he asked.

If you're asking what band it is. It's Sleeping With Sirens, Fall Out Boy and Blink 182. I shrugged, "Maybe I went to a concert and let them sign that." I smiled.

He hugged me tightly, "Best sister ever!" I chuckled and pushed him, "So how's school?"

"School's crazy. I met this girl named Claire. She was in my art class. I never noticed her before until last week. We usually talk and laugh. I took her out on a date, once." Finn smirked.

"Oh my god! I got to meet her sometime." I squealed.

"Sure, when are you leaving?" he asks.

"Tomorrow morning." I frowned.

"Oh ---- she's not free today. I'm sorry but you could meet her soon?"

I nod, "I need to go to Luke's. I'm dropping him something." I say and he followed me. I inhaled then knocked. I saw Liz smiling. "Hi Skylar, good to see you. Come in." she said.

Finn and I entered, "Is Luke home?" I asked, nervously.

"No, he's with Calum, Michael and Ashton at a camping." she said.

WHAT?! They're here as well. "Oh, I was just dropping by to give this to Luke." I say, holding a box.

"Just leave it at his room." she said and I went up to his room and saw the familiar room. I put it on his bed and saw a picture frame of me and Luke with the other 4 on ATL's concert. I smiled and remembered everything. I walked down and say my goodbyes to Liz. Finn and I went to the mall to watch movies and have fun.

Luke's POV

We were all now in the car, Ashton's car. "Camping was fun!" Michael said.

"Agree." we all said.

"So, next tour here in Australia. Adelaide, Melbourne, Perth, Sydney and many more." Ash said.

I nod, "Can't wait!" I said. I miss Skylar.

***

I got home and greeted by mom, "Hi mum!" I smiled.

"Skylar dropped you something." mom said.

"She's here?" She's here?

"Was here." she said and went to the kitchen. I smiled and ran to my room and saw a box. What's in this? I opened the box and saw band shirts and a penguin sweater. Then a note on the end of the box. I picked it up and saw my name in front. I opened it and read it.

'Dear Luke,

Hi baby :) I miss you. How's tour? I know it's fun. I wish I was there with you guys and with Finn but I can't : Have you love the stuffs I bought you? I got them to sign it for you and Finn also have those but you two have different bands except for Sleeping With Sirens. I hate to do this Luke but I think if it's the best if we split up. I mean long distance may work but its hard to live half of yourself. Please don't you ever forget about me, okay? I'll always love you Luke. I'll always will, awlays remember that.

Love Skylar.'

My heart broke into million pieces. How could she do this? We were spending for almost 2 weeks and this is the end? Have I done something wrong? Then my phone rang. "Hello?" I answered.

"Hey Luke, come on. Let's go to the mall and have more fun." he said.

"I'm not in the mood, Cal." I said.

"Aw, look Luke, it's our last day here in Sydney, we're going to Adelaide tomorrow, so please come. It will take a lot of days before we get back here." Cal pleaded.

I imagined Calum doing a puppy dog eyes, I sighed, "Okay." I chuckled then hung up.

***

While we were on the car, all I could think of is Skylar. We made songs back in NZ. We already got Gotta Get Out, Unpredictable and Good Girls Are Bad Girls. That's it so far. "We should write more songs tomorrow on tour." Cal said.

"Yeah, great idea!" Ashton smiled.

I smiled weakly, "I got this words running in my head..." I say randomly.

"What is that?" Michael asked.

"She's so out of reach and I'm finding it har cause she makes me think, that I'm trying to hard again." I said.

They nod, "We should get that and make a song about it." Michael piped.

"It's about her, don't it."  Cal grinned.

I nod and sighed, her letter keeps on running back in my head, "Is there something wrong Luke?" Ashton asked, concerned.

"She broke up with me." I say, keeping my tears back.

"WHEN?!" They all asked.

"Earlier." I say. "She was here, mum told me."

"We're sorry Lukey." they say.

I nod, "It's not your fault guys. She said to me that I'll keep in my head, she love me always and forever."

They nod and Ash parked the car and we exited and went inside, the mall. We were passing by every store and stopped at one store, familiar. "Oh! I want this!" Cal shrieked. I glanced at him, seeing him in a mickey mouse shirt. I remembered the sweatshirts we bought together. I sighed and looked for tees then I saw a spongebob sweatshirt, I just smiled. We both loved spongebob. But the question in my head is unanswered. Why did she left me? 

"Hey let's go to bench body!" Ash onvited and we did. I sat down for a while, while they're looking for pants and shirts. We got out of the store after they payed and went to a food court. Then I saw a familiar girl away far away from me. Skylar?

"SKYLAR!" I shouted and ran towards to her direction. I need explanations now.

"LUKE!" I heard the lads calling me. Then her back was facing me now. This is it, I quickly tapped her shoulder and she turned around.

-------------------------------

A/N: DUM DUM DU-DUM.... OH MY GOD! He saw Skylar. Short chpater, writers block -.-" Anys, I need 280+ reads since I didn't got my goal for 270 :(( But it's alright. Just read this and vote :)) Thanks ;)

-N xx