19: Treaty's Off For Good

Luke's POV

"Oh hi mum." I waved and hugged her.

"Nigel, called. You need an adult on tour so I volunteered. How's the concert last night?" she asked, excitedly.

"It was fun, never been happier than this." I said . But I'll never be the happiest guy without Skylar.

"I'm so happy that your dreams are finally coming true!" she said, smiling.

"I am too, mum." I smiled. "Since when you were here?" I asked.

"About an hour ago." She said. I just nod and ate cereal for breakfast.

***

We were now on soundcheck, for our 2nd concert. I grabbed my acoustic guitar and started playing Jasey Rae. This song reminds me of Skylar when we were on ATL's concert back in Aussie. I may be homesick but the only thing I called home is with Skylar and the guys including Finn. How's he by the way? Then I started singing, "Lights out, I still hear the rain, this images I feel my head now keep my fingers from making mistakes tell me voie what it takes to speak up speak up and keep my consicence clean when I wake." I trailed and Calum sang the chorus while playing his bass.

"Don't make this easy, I want you to mean it Jasey, say you'll mean it you're dressed to kill I'm calling you out don't waste your time on me." Then it's my turn again.

"Now there's an aching in my back a stabbing pain that says I lack common sense and confidence to bring an end to promises that I make in time of desperate conversation. Hoping my night could be better than theirs in the end just say when." I sang until chorus then Calum again.

"I never told a lie and that makes me a liar I never made a bet but we gamble with desire. I never lit a match with intent to start a fire but recently the flames are getting out of control..." then Ashton started banging the drums in rhyme with Cal's part.

***

"Come on, where would you like to go?" mom asked.

I shrugged, "Chinese restaurant?" I said.

"Come on." she smiled, pulling me on our way to the restaurant which was 3 blocks down. As we entered, mom and I sat and a girl in her 20's came.

"May I take your order?" she asked, her thin accent, indicating she's not from here.

"Luke, what do you want?" mom asked. "I'll be taking a hicken with rice, a soup and an orange juice." mom ordered as the waitress jot it down.

"I'll take the same with fortune cookies." I said and she smiled.

"Is that all?" she asked.

"Ye,s thank you." mom smiled. Then I saw on my phone and sat beside mom, "Smile mum." I said and took a picture of us. "Twitter and insta." I smiled.

@Luke5SOS; With mum @LizHem65 :) x 

Then put it on instagram as well. "So Luke, I've seen your twitter last week. I saw your and Skylar's conversations. I just wanted to ask if those days, did that made you happy?" she asked.

I nod, "Yes mum. She means the world to me and I love her."

"Love? Is it too soon?" she asked.

"Mum, if you haven't known this, we were dating when we were still at Aussie but I'm sad to say that we went separate ways. Living in a long distance relationship." I exclaimed.

"I understand, Luke. But if you really love her, she should be here with you." mom said.

"Wait, what?" I asked, confused.

"I talked to her dad last night to tell to him that your band left. She used to be in your band right?" I nod, "He says that she misses all of you guys."

I smiled, "So does this mean I can love her without you getting mad?" I asked, grinning.

Mom sighed, "You love her ---- the treaty now is no match for you, you already broke the treaty."

I smiled, "The first generations to break the treaty!" I cheered.

Then mom chuckled, "I wanted to see you happy ---- and there you are happy." I hugged her tightly, I love you so much mum and thank you." I say kissing her cheek then our orders came. It's about time it shows up.

***

Now the treaty's off for good ---- and tonight's concert is in an hour. I am still nervous, but excited. Finn called earlier to say he's fine and school's incomplete without us but he's good though. He even misses us including Skylar. Skylar. I'm happy mom broke off the treaty and this will be the first generation to live happy. We can't tell this to our kids or we could. Whatever. Why am I talking about babies? Sky isn't pregnant, she isn't my wife. But in the future she will be a Hemmings! I am freakin' HAPPY!

"Come on, Hemmo. We're up." Micahel says, interrupting my thoughts.

We went on stage and the crowds squealed, "Hi! We're 5 Seconds Of Summer and I'm Luke!" I introduced first.

"I'm Calum!"

"I'm Micael!"

"And I'm Ashton!"

"And this is Teenage Dream!" I said and we all started to play.

***

"Thank you for having us! Good night!" Calum said and we exited the stage.

"That was wicked!" Ashton screamed.

"It was 2nd best so far." Michael smiled.

"I'll just call Skylar." I said and called her, "Hi, this is Skylar and I'm busy at the moment just leave your message after the beep ." *beep*

"Uh ---- good morning babe, I just wanted to know if you're fine. Call me back alright? Love you always, babe." then I hung up.

"Come on, let's go grab an Italian food for dinner." Calum invited.

"I'm coming." I smiled and followed them in the bus.

**

"I would love to have 2 pizzas." I ordered and the waiter jot it down.

"Is that all?" he asked. Then we all nod. We all ordered mostly pizza and spaghetti. After waiting, the food came, and we started to dig in. I'm freakin' hungry. I hope Skylar's here to tour around the world with me. I know she would love to tour with us. But then she left due to her dad. I sighed and continued eating my second pizza.

The dinner was full of laughes because of Ashton's jokes. We are now on our bunks, resting. I got the top bunk and Calum's just below mine. Ashton across Cal's bunk and Mike's bunk across mine. I closed my eyes, drifted off to sleep.

------------------------------

A/N: Sorry short crappy chapter. Writer's block. I'm having a massive headache while writing this and this is all I could come up with. Get me 270+ reads and I'll give you your next chapter. If this reached 270 reads I'll write the next chapter. I don't care if I updated twice in a day :) I'll make it up to you, just give me 270 reads. And about 3 votes s'all :)) Thank yousss

 Next Update: Tomorrow

- N xx