2: Woods

Skylar's POV

"Hi." was all I heard.

I blinked through the dark and saw a woman. I opened the lights outside and saw her. Her wavy blonde hair, her pointed nose, her thin lips and her blue eyes.

"Mum? Is that you?" I asked. Am I even dreaming?

"Yes, darling. It's me." she nod and pulled me in for a tight hug.

She entered as I closed the door, "How'd you know?" I asked.

"Long story. To make it short- I followed Finn's car and found out." she said and frowned.

"How'd you know about Finn?" I asked, completely puzzled and shocked.

"He's my- He's my son." she blurted out. "He's your older brother."

My jaw dropped on the floor- Finn's my brother from another father? "How long did you cheated from dad?" I asked, sternly.

"I didn't cheated on you dad. I was already pregnant when we met. I left him for 4 months and the reason I gave him was a lie!" she practically yelled. "Finn's your older brother. He's older than you over a year. He was born on September 27, 1995."

September 27? It's already September 10. And Niall Horan's birthday coming within 3 days. (A/N: Hahaha) And Finn's up coming birthday within 17 days. I nod then saw dad. "What are you doing here, Jane?" dad asked. Jane is my mom's name.

"I was here to visit Skylar, Josh." she snapped. Josh is my father's name.

I don't want them to fight in front of me. A 16 year old, witnesses her parents fighting. "Mum, dad. I don't want to hear you both fighting, so please stop." I said.

They both looked at me then their faces softens. I smiled at them. "Josh, Finn is your- uh- half step son. Since he's born older than Sky. But I never cheated on you." Mom cleared.

"Finn? You mean the kid that went here earlier?" then mom nod, "Now if you excuse me. I have to explain this to them and we all can have dinner sometime." mom said and left.

I smiled and just found out, I have an older bother. I'm glad to found my brother although he's just my step brother.

As mom left- I saw dad sighed, "What's wrong dad?" I asked, worriedly.

"I'm still in love with the same girl that I used to know."

I smiled weakly, "Dad, it's okay. Come on- let's get some rest." I said and we both went upstairs and separate our way to our rooms.

*next day*

I woke up hearing beeping sounds. I glanced at the clock and saw it was already 5:20 am. I groaned and got into the showers. Dad made eggs for breakfast. I kissed him goodbye as he dropped me to school after our breakfast together.

I saw Finn waving at me as I entered the hallway of the school. "Hey sis." he said as he hugged me.

"Hey, big bro." I said, smiling. "So mum came over to tell you and your dad."

He nod, "I'm a bit disappointed though."

"Me too." I said as I went to my locker, "But I'm glad I still found my brother."

"Same but change the brother to sister." then we both chuckled. Then the bell rang, "Bye, got to go to my English class before Ms. Allister boils."