12: Runaway

A/N: This chapter might get dirty. If you don't want to read --- then skip the part :) -N xx

-------------------------------------------------------------

Luke's POV

I got up and went to the window- then I saw her, holding a PENGUIN?! No fuckin' way! I ran downstairs, luckily mom has to go to school. "Hey!" I called and ran to her to pick her up and spun her around.

"Hey." she giggled. "This is for you. Always remember me when you go on tour."

It was a huge stuff penguin. My favorite! "Thanks." and hugged her.

"Wanna get inside?" she chuckled.

"I thought you and your dad were going to some place?" I asked.

"I told him, I'll visit Finn although it was true. I already visited him." she smiled.

"Cool. Finding a way for a guy..." I trailed. "I should be the one doing that." I blushed.

"Whatever, Hemmo." she laughed and leaned in and felt her lips crashed into mine. I felt butterflies, cliche.

I picked her up and went to my room- "Are you sure?" I asked as I pulled away from the kiss. "I mean we aren't a couple or something-"

"Just shut up and let's do this." she chuckled and kissed me, our lips moved in sync. She removed my top and stared at me, "Didn't knew you had abs."

"Whatever." I said as I removed her. "Bras?" I groaned. I unclasped it and shut the curtains and locked the door. She looked beautiful and once I got on bed- she was now hovering over me. It means she's on top of me and she started to remove my boxers and I unbutton her shorts.

"Sky- do you even thought about this?" I asked, slightly worried.

"No- but I want you Luke. I like you and it won't change a single thing." she said.

"Same." I pulled he and started to remove her underwear- black cute underwear. I lowered myself on the level of her thighs and I started to ease it since this is her first time, I guess? I used two fingers and next off my tongue, I heard her moan, what a beautiful sound.

"I'm near Luke..." she moaned.

"Let go babe." I said and she did. I cleaned her juices up and smiled.

"Didn't knew you had a tongue." she giggled.

"I'll prove I have one." I said and leaned in to kiss her and licked her lip to enter. I did it while massaging her breasts. She once again moan but next thing I knew her kisses left on my neck and sucked in. I groaned and moaned. I could live everday with Skylar like this.

"A cute little hickey." she giggled pointing at my neck.

"You're next." I grinned and put a hickey on her neck as well. "Now we're even."

I removed my underwear and she smiled, "Nice." she laughed.

I rolled my eyes at her, "It's not." I said. She then put it in her mouth and I lean my head back and moaned and minutes later. "Sky, I'm near." I said, just like what she said, earlier.

"Let go Luke." she chuckled and I did- I saw her clean my juices up as well. "Now come on. We don't wanna waste time, do we?"

I pinned her on the bed and stared at her for a while, "You know, we could runaway after this." I said, smirking.