28: LA

Luke's POV

After our tour in Aussie --- we were now on a plane on our way to some place that I forgot due to the dizziness.

I got mom with us on tour, since we need ab adult one. So she's responsible for us. I was now listening to Sleeping With Sirens' If I was James Dean then you're Audrey Hepburn.

By the way I got Btittany beside me. She joined us and mom and the lads didn't mind so that's fine. Our hands intertwined. I can't wait to our next destination.

Skylar's POV

We were now at LA, on our way to the studio while waiting for Simon get some tour bus.

I'm pretty nervous, excited and happy. Nervous because we need good impressions. Excited to meet the band. And happy because we finally got to achive our dreams.

"I'm nervous." Finn said as he was rubbing his palms on his pants.

"Not only you." I smiled, holding his hand.

"You know you're getting fatter." he joked although he really mean it.

"I know its because of the baby." I whispered the word 'baby'

"Don't worry you can do this. We can do this." he smiled.

As soon as we came into the studio, no one was there but the guy who was recording... The one who adjusts the keys and what so ever.

"There you are!" he greeted as he shook our hands, "I'm Billy. I'm the one who could help you with your songs."

"I'm Finn and this is Skylar ---"

"I know who you guys are. The band will be here in 30." Billy says. "Do you want to make songs while waiting?"

We just nod and sat down and he gave us pens and paper.

I was just playing the pen, still thinking what could the lyrics be. I started with, I'm telling you I went try but I couldn't do it anymore, told myself that I was fine it was something that I just ignored.

Then I heard familiar voices and I smiled. There were 4 lads standing in front of us.

Luke's POV

Here we are in LA. Landed 45 minutes ago. We were now on our way to a studio to record and to make new songs. I'm pretty excited!

"Baby..." Britt called.

I looked at her then smiled, "What is it?"

"I was wondering what could I do while you all are busy." she bit her lip.

I held her chin up, "Just watch me, babe... Watch me." I said then hugged her and pecked her head.

***

We are now on the studio walking in, "I am pretty nervous." Cal said.

"I am pretty excited!" Ash smiled.

"I want pizza." Mike whined and we all laughed.

We saw 3 figures smiling at us. We just smiled back at them. "Guys, this is Marcus, John and Toby. You'll work with them." Nigel says.

"Nice to meet you lads." Marcus says.

"Likewise." we smiled and sat down.

Skylar's POV

"Hi guys." he greeted.

"Hi." I smiled.

"You guys look good." Jack chuckled.