21: Didn't See It Coming

Luke's POV

She turned around and smiled, "Oh, hey there cutie." she said.

Eww. "Uh ---- I'm sorry. I thought you were the one I was looking for. Sorry." I apologized and saw the lads, catching their breathes.

"Who was that?" they asked.

"I thought it was her." I said.

"Dude, you're hallucinating." Ash says.

"Didn't see that coming." I mumbled.

"Come on, let's head this guy home before he rans into another girl." Michael said and we left.

Skylar's POV

We were now at the food court. I was waiting for Finn to bring our foods. Suddenly I heard my name, "SKYLAR!" the voice sounds familiar. I turned and saw Luke running. What is he doing here? How does he know I'm here? I quickly hid and took a peek. The girl turned around and smiled, I really didn't heard the conversation. After the 4 lads talked they left. I didn't noticed that I was crying until I saw Finn wiped my cheeks.

"Shh ---- what exactly did happen?" ,Finn asked.

"I broke up with him, that's why I was at his place earlier." I finally blurted out.

 "WHAT?!" he asked, shcoked. "But why?"

I frowned and shook my head, Finn doesn't need to know this now, "I can't handle the long distance." I lied but it's half of the fact only.

He sighed, "Okay." was all he said and started eating quietly.

Asking me how was New York, "New York's great. Even the statue of Liberty! Everything in that place is awesome and the streets are colorful----"

"You mean a lot of lights in the vening?" he chuckled "But go on."

"It was fun there. I met dad's officemates and I also met his officemate's son." I chuckled.

"Oh, got a new eye for a guy?" he teased.

"No, I always love Luke and nothing will change." I smiled.

"So what's his name?"

"Uh ---- It's Derek I think? I'm not good at memorizing names. I only met him once." I said.

"Whatever." Finn laughed, rolling his eyes.

***

"Bye, sis. Will miss you, take care always. I love you." Finn said.

"Bye, big bro. I'll miss you more and the guys. You too, always. love you too." then I left his car and went inside.

I saw dad seeting up the laptop and connected it to the tv, "Oh, hey baby girl." dad said.

"What are you doing?" I asked, confused.

"Setting this up. I downloaded some movies. We'll watch those later. Go take a shower now. While I'm setting this up." dad ordered and I obeyed. I was now wearing grey shorts and white random shirt. I opened my door and heard dad downstairs. "Skylar?" dad asked as he looked up at me.

"Yes, sir, Skylar." he said. That voice.

I looked at dad and shooked my head, 'no'. "I'm sorry she's not here. She told me she was going to hang out with her friends." dad lied.

"Oh, okay. Thank you though." Luke said.

Then dad closes the door, "Still not ready?" he asked.

"Uh ---- yeah and I ---- uh ---- um broke up with him." I say.

He quickly looked up at me, "What?"

"You heard me dad." I say.

"But why?"

"For the sake of his career and I couldn't handle any long distance."

"Okay, if that's what you wanted." he shrugged.

***

We were watching a movie, The Proposal. Boring. I've seen this a million times, dad seen this once. I rolled my eyes mentally at the part where they have to pretend that they were going to get married. I went to my twitter and a tweet catches my eye.

@Luke5SOS; I hope we could work things out and we'll be okay. Whatever I did or didn't do, I'm sorry. I love you

I know who's he referring to. I scrolled past through it and saw another one,
@Luke5SOS; If you want promises baby I got them.

I sighed he doesn't really know. I didn't broke up with him because of long distance that was just an excuse. I broke up with him, yes for his career because he's finally got his dream come true and for my sake. Then I tweeted,
@SkylarMarshall; If we jump we could fall in love

I changed my bio, 'I love you forever and that won't change a single thing' I even change my icon, I put my picture and Luke's at ATL concert. Then changed my Location, I put there 'Worldwide' I'm really sad right now. I haven't watched Luke's covers and songs. I wonder what they're songs are. I wanted to make a cover of their song. So I quickly ran to my room and searched for 5SOS songs. Then I saw, 'Gotta Get Out' I clicked it and saw the chords. They got an acoustic video. Luke's handsome and he still is. The lads are completely fine. I watched how they strum and smiled as Luke solo's came.

I opened my video camera and focused it on me, "Hey guys. long time. 'Sup? So I'm willing to do a cover of Gotta Get Out by 5 Seconds Of Summer. SO here it is." I said and started playing Luke's part it wasn't good enough without Cajon and the other guitar. As I'm done doing my cover, "Hope you had fun. Don't forget to subsrcibe to me and the boys, its Hemmo1996. Bye!" Then stopped and uploaded it. It did just fine. I smiled and then searched on youtube for 5 Seconds Of Summer covers.

I saw '5 Seconds of Summer - Check Yes Juliet (cover)' this was the one Luke wanted me to watch. I clicked it and played. I laughed at the beginning Michael got to introduced the song and Luke was texting. Is this when we both were texting? I smiled, he was singing while texting which was cute. I love him so much. I sould like a fan girl.

"Check yes Juliet, are you with me? Rain is falling down on the sidewalk I won't go until you come outside." he sang.

I'll never get tired of hearing his voice. Then I herad a knock on the window. I quickly looked at it and came to look for the one who knocked. I opened it and felt lips slammed against mine and I oculdn't refuse so I kissed back.

"I knew you'd kiss me back." he chukcled.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Well I saw your letter and mum told me you were here." he said. "Why?"

I gulped, think Sky, think I don't want him to care about me because that'll ruin his dream, think. "Becaseu... " I paused. "I don't love you anymore, Luke."

---------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys here's the chapter, sorry for the long wait... Been busy studying because ofmy mom she wants me to study instead of fangirling -.-" Anywayth Luke :( Huhuh.. Please vote, comment, shar pweeeeease?

Anyweays, if you have stories and you want me to read just comment it below or messgae me :) Thanks

-N xx