23: Birthday

Luke's POV

"Who's this?" I asked.

"Guess who?" she said. She? Who could this girl be?

I groaned, "I give up." I said and she removed her hands off my eyes. I turned and saw ---- Brittany? "Brittany? What are you doing here?" I asked, surprised.

Well I was here to visit my parents then I wasn't expecting you guys here." she chuckled.

Then memories of Skylar was coming back. She's jealous of Birttany and since everything didn't mean to her. "Are you ---- uh ---- going somewhere else?" I asked as the lads shot me with looks.

"I was going to order here." she giggled.

I nod, "Okay, go ahead." I said and she left. I looked at the guys with glares, "Don't tell me you guys are jealous?" I say.

They shooked their head, "If Luke wasn't a ladies man, maybe he shouldn't hang out with girls pretty fast when him and Skylar just broke up." Ashton said.

"It was 2 days ago." I said, smirking. But crushed inside. It's hard. But maybe moving on maybe the best. "And maybe there's a word called 'move on'."

They just shake their head and Britt came with her coffee. "So what make you guys go here?" she asked.

"If you haven't heard of 5 seconds of summer that's us." Ash said, a bit sassily with a sarcastic tone. I gave him a glare.

"Sorry, haven't." she apologized. "So you're here for tour?"

"Yes." Calum said in a 'duh' tone.

"Look, we could hang out sometime if you want to." I quickly said. WHAT THE HELL LUKE?! YOU'RE GOING WITH THE WRONG GIRL!

"Sure, when?" she asked, smiling.

"Tomorrow at 7." I say, "I'll be seeing you at ----"

"Let's meet up here, at starbucks." she cutted me off.

"Sounds great." I smiled "Sorry but we have to go.

"Okay, good luck." she waved and we all left.

"What was that for?" Michael shrieked.

"Why? Is it wrong?" I asked. "Since when did you guys became my mother?"

"Since now." Cal said. "Since you two broke up."

My heart dropped again, "Don't talk to me like that Cal." I say as I went inside the bus.

"Whatever." he murmured. This is going to be tough.

*1 MONTH LATER*

Skylar's POV

I woke up smelling something delicious. I got down and saw dad cooking. "What's for breakfast?" I asked.

"Your favorite." he said.

"Bacon?!" I squealed.

"Okay, now go sit there and wait this to be cooked." he ordered.

It's been a month already. My baby's a month year old. I heard my phone ringing, I groaned and stood up to get it. "Hello?" I answered.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!" he shouted.

"Ouch! Don't have to shout." I said as I rubbed my ear. "By the way, thanks."

"Ask, dad where are your presents." he said and I could feel him grinning.

"Presents? You bought me some?" I asked.

"Not just me ---- just check the presents okay? Call me if you're done." he said and hung up.