6: Accidents happen

Luke's POV

"Because what?!?" Skylar shouted, more like panicked. 

"Because its your turn." Finn said. 

I smirked- its her time to tell stories- I can't wait! 

"When I was 5- I dreamt of fairytales. Like my prince in a horse. Knight in shining armor. I always wanted one." her voice trailed. 

This is the first time I noticed her features- her grey eyes are like the most beautiful eyes I've ever seen. Her wavy brunette hair's like perfect fit on her and I love it! Her thin pink lips fits on her as well. Her curves- her everything. Her pointy nose. I was thinking of the days- I treated her like a shit. I was a bad bully on her. Well, one thing- for fun? But since now that I know she's Finn half sister, maybe I should lessen or should I say 'avoid bullying her'. I don't want to destroy Finn and I's friendship and so are these 3. I sighed, this will be the last time I'll ever hurt Skylar. I won't next time. I felt sorry for her- but she was different from the other girls that are being billied. The others cut themselves, Skylar? No. The others will think of suicide, Skylar? I don't know. But obviously, no. 

The others ended up crying and not going to school, Skylar? No, although she ended up at the hospital. She didn't cry. She really is something- my dad told me once, 'if a girl never cries but cried when you tell her all the truth- like confessing something to her and she let a tear fall down it means she really likes your speech and she likes you.' well those were the words that my dad said. I hope I can make her cry when I told everything about her- but I can't. I don't like her that way. Maybe we can be friends but I can't confess quickly. Because I don't like her. I. REALLY. DON'T. 

"...My prince is somewhere in neverland..." then she chuckles. Her chuckle. UGH! It's contagious, "...is waiting for me... I just needed to look for the right directions, so I could find my way to him." she finishes, smiling. 

"Do you need help with the directions?" Ashton asked. 

"How will you know where to go if you don't know where is he at?" I asked. 

"Well he is around there." she shrugged. 

"Well, I think that's cute." Michael said. 

They all smiled and so did I- because its actually kind of cute. 

"Do you really believe those fairytales?" I asked. 

She just nod, "Is there something wrong?" 

I shook my head, "It's pretty late- we should sleep." 

They nod in agreement. I was sharing tents with Calum. Mike and Ash then Finn and Skylar. 

"Goodnight, Lukey." I heard Cal. 

"Night Cal-cal." I smirked. 

I heard- they were in a band. I should be the bandmates of Cal and Ash and Finn not her. It was always my wish come true. But then, no. I already made covers when I was young. They said we're going to go somewhere after school tomorrow, luckily we got our own clothes.

*next day*

I woke up, Cal still asleep. I got out and saw Slylar, facing her back on me. She's not wearing the same clothes she wore yesterday. She's now wearing a Boys Like Girls tee and some blue skinny jeans, and black vans. 

"Morning." I greeted and she jumped, sorry I scared you. 

"Morning Luke." she smiled. This is the first time she smiled at me, I guess? Her smile is beautiful, makes me wanna melt.