1: Introduction

Skylar's POV

Hi, I'm Skylar Marshall. I know my name sounds like a guy but no, I'm not. My parents are divorced, I live with my dad, mom? I don't have any news about her. I'm 16 years old. My birthday is October 17, 1996. Today's month is September.

School started the past two weeks and I've gone to school for like, what? For 8 days. I never go to school during Friday's and my dad know that- he's not mad because he thinks I needed adjustments for my new school.

Yes, I'm a transferee by the way. I'm a junior and so far no bad comments and no one bullies me. Unlike my school last year. So this year, if someone would bully me- I won't tell dad about it, so I wouldn't change schools because I'm so freakin' tired of doing stuffs like that.

My dad dropped me off to school and gave me a kiss on the head, "Make good friends, alright?" was always he says. I just nod and left. I saw ton of students looking at me and I'm not surprised, really. I'm used at them when I was being dropped on school.

Then some of them says, 'She looks rich but she won't survive this school's year.' something like those stuffs.

I got to my locker- I got my books and other stuffs needed. I closed my locker and went to my first period- Monday's always worst.

It's Chemistry at 7 in the morning. I sat on the back part of the class and didn't really mind the teacher speaking. I got  my notebook out and started to write randomly,

When I look at the skies above,

I saw the stars lighting and shining at the darkness.

The moon's reflection is the best thing you could see in the water...

I looked at it and noticed, I wasn't writing a poem, or let's just say its quite like one, but I'm writing about someone who describes the moon above.

"Ms. Marshall, please pay attention." Mr. Genn called my attention.

"Yes, sir." I nod then noticed someone's beside me. I looked at him and saw him smirking- how long was he there?

He's cute, by the way. He has these ocean blue eyes, his quiff blonde hair, his pink soft lips and everything. He's perfect.

Unlike me, I have these wavy brunette hair, grey eyes, my lips are so thin but it fits perfectly on me. But I'm not saying I'm beautiful because I'll never will be. I'm 5'8 tall.

I like boybands- especially One Direction. I saw he's wearing a Greenday shirt, skinny pants and vans. I was just wearing a Blink 182 shirt and white pants and black vans. I don't know how he'd get one but I always wanted one.

***

It was now lucnh break. I grabbed my lunch on the canteen and sat on a table away from the rest of the people. Then a guy came across me, "Sorry, but can we share seats?" he asked. I just nod and continued eating, "I'm Finn. Finn Taylor. And you are- ?"

"Skylar. Skylar Marshall." then we shook hands.

"I could show you around the school- since you've only been to the places where it's been visible and easy to go to." he smiled.

I smiled back, he has a jet black hair, brown eyes, pointy nose and his dimples showing off when he smiles. "So, what are you saying is, there are invisible?" I asked, smiling.